GAME DAY - Manly v Dragons [Round 4,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Would be easier to accept loss if there were 2 inexperienced young halves in their first season playing for us. But not 2 millionaires hard to fathom how a professional football club does not have a couple of back up goal kickers - surely with full time playing they would have time to practice ?

10 years of dominance destroyed by those who supposedly love the club.
How about some communication because from where I'm sitting I just see a couple of greedy businessmen dismantling our club and we're just **** on the bottom of their shoes.
Next couple of weeks are critical. If they continue to sit on their hands and show no direction, the word conspiracy will come to the fore. C'mon management, give us something to get excited about.

DCE kicked at only 62.5% in 2011 (25/40). Lyon didn't kick a goal until Round 12 that year and from that point Cherry didn't kick another goal for the season. His career average before tonight was just 57.14% (Killers was 73.99%).

Fact is that none of our goal kickers would be the first choice kickers at any other NRL club.

Didn't realise DCE av was so bad. But I always knew Lyon was around the 70's.

Agree they wouldn't get a spot on a normal roster though.

The "Shock and Awe" campaign by the new owners had better pay off. Because it is so easy to destroy a legacy quickly but very hard to re-build it. Just ask the Raiders.

Dce tried tonight keep him in 1st grade. But please practice goal kicking, Jamie ain't going to be able to do it.

In the past 10 years Manly have been more than good enough to win without the need for a goal kicker in the Matthew Ridge class.

Unfortunately this year we are not. We need a class goal kicker, plain and simple or more games like last week and tonight where we score the equal amount of tries as our opposition are going to turn into losses.

Last edited:
In the 1st half we were specials to score 2 tries. Both times the players passed it instead of going hard for the line. Where is their confidence?

With the exception of Ballin, Snake, Lui and DCE, does the rest of the team look nowhere near as fit as they should be?

I think the new owners and management must be very nervous. They inherited the best team of the modern era and things are falling apart quickly.

Even they must be sitting back going oh sh.it we are f$$king this up here.

They must be absolutely kicking themselves that they didn't just focus on DCE especially with how bad foran is going and how much effort DCE is putting in.

What is with all this hype about Foran? I used to be a huge fan but not now. DCE has all the skills . Please Manly management don't let him go.

S
I think the new owners and management must be very nervous. They inherited the best team of the modern era and things are falling apart quickly.

Even they must be sitting back going oh sh.it we are f$$king this up here.

They must be absolutely kicking themselves that they didn't just focus on DCE especially with how bad foran is going and how much effort DCE is putting in.
shoosh. Don't question the almighty ones. They might punish us by putting us out on the field.

Fitness seems a big issue. This season as a whole seems like a cancer for our club. Pointless talking about it don't have cattle anymore.the players we do are in twilight of there careers.
Now last time we bloodied kids in a rebuild - it ended well choc, snake, kingy, Chad randall, cuthbertson, gifty. But it takes time and patience.
Now there is no doubt jake and tom plus gutherson will play important part in this club in future.

Jake T can absolutely play and Tom T will be a gun as well. Any other superstars in Toyota cup. I have heard of Liam knight apparently being very good as well

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10