GAME DAY - Manly v Dragons [Round 4,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Because the management want him gone and he will be gone. These performances play into the narrative by Foz Choc and others DCE that Toovey cannot coach. So he is gone he won't be sacked he will stand down to appease the fans and be paid out fully.
You're a dumb ass...

Just watched the game, lucky me.

What an insipid performance.

Foz is obviously broken. They need to sit down with him and seriously ask where his head is at.

I mean dce giving away 2 stupid penalites in the first 5 mins didn't help, but at least he tried.

foz is broken, this was more than an off night.

Trash.

I guess its just me but I didn't think Manly were too bad last night.
Just like against Slime a few weeks back, they faced a team primed & pumped for a top performance. I might question how drags were able to move up so quick all night but at the end we were out muscled & out enthused.

Contrast this with the Dogs game... result close but both teams played shi!. Maybe dogs only did what was necessary to win & didn't get out of first gear.

Anyhow, won't throw in the towel just yet. Our backs are against the wall and we need to respond with enthusiasm & vigor... at least it is against the faders we should be able to manage that shouldn't we?

Lastly, It is good to see DCE putting in.

I guess its just me but I didn't think Manly were too bad last night.
Just like against Slime a few weeks back, they faced a team primed & pumped for a top performance. I might question how drags were able to move up so quick all night but at the end we were out muscled & out enthused.

Contrast this with the Dogs game... result close but both teams played shi!. Maybe dogs only did what was necessary to win & didn't get out of first gear.

Anyhow, won't throw in the towel just yet. Our backs are against the wall and we need to respond with enthusiasm & vigor... at least it is against the faders we should be able to manage that shouldn't we?

Lastly, It is good to see DCE putting in.
We the supporters wont throw in the towel . I just hope our forwards don't throw in the towel again .

[

The last 18 games from round 15 to 2014 including finals to round 4 2015 we are 9 wins and 9 losses, with the loss ratio steadily increasing atm.
I'm not trying to argue with you but do you think Toovey would have that current record with the bunnies or the chooks roster?
If you want to axe Tooves who do you replace him with?
I don't want to axe him yet. I want him to pull his finger out and sort this rabble out. If he can't do it then great club man or not he has to go.

I don't want to axe him yet. I want him to pull his finger out and sort this rabble out. If he can't do it then great club man or not he has to go.
Yes . Toovey needs to pull his finger out and make more hit ups and make more tackles to help his soft forwards

Mate we lost kingy choc and gift. Should have had some space. Come next season we should be flush for the rebuild.
Mate we were left backpeddling with funds from back ended contracts organised from our other mate Des

Willie Mason was back on the bench after 15 min
Will am I me and Blair have huge defensive deficiencies
Mateo showed why Warriors didn't want him any more
We had no direction in attack whatsoever
Foran sold so many dumps to team mates it was rediculous

Willie Mason was back on the bench after 15 min
Will am I me and Blair have huge defensive deficiencies
Mateo showed why Warriors didn't want him any more
We had no direction in attack whatsoever
Foran sold so many dumps to team mates it was rediculous

And DCE was on the phone to Norman at 1/2 time. Hahahaha ;)

The forwards got owned AGAIN. And by a pack of mostly no names.
Nothing will change while this continues.
Let the guys who are injured recover......properly.
The forwards need to meet with Tooves and make a decision if they want to spend the next 22 rounds being everyone's bitch. Have some f***ing pride.

Add this to the fact that DCE, Foran, Lyon and Matai are either out or not 100% and last night starts to make a lot of sense.

But it begins and ends with the pigs. If they continue to get belted, it won't matter who wears 1 to 7.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8