GAME DAY - Manly v Dragons [Round 4,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
His 40/2o tonight found open ground.
If he didn't drop it in Dugan's lap all night the forty twenty wouldn't of been required.

Meanwhile, the set leading up to that kick, the Dragons were a freaking mile offside. You couldn't see the referee on the FOX cameras but you could see just about every red and white jumper on the park. Manly will survive this rubbish, not sure the game will though.

Just curious.
Why are people blaming 2V for our team's bad performance? He didn't drop the ball, miss any tackles or plan for our players to drop like flies with injuries.
Des Hasler was our coach when we were 0 from 4 in '09.
I don't blame tooves. 6 and 7 were woeful tonight. Or maybe I should say WOEFUL

DCE was only goal kicking back then because Killer was reluctant to do the job himself. Cherry was barely kicking at 60%......for an around the corner style kicker that is woeful in this day and age. That was what Mal Meninga used to kick for Canberra 25 years ago with his front on toe poke style.

The fact is that after Killer this club currently has no one as a decent backup goal kicker, especially with Gutho out injured for the season. For a professional rugby league club in the NRL that is inexcusable.

Ben Walker's single season aside......Manly have not had a decent goal kicker since Matthew Ridge left to join the Warriors after the 1996 Grand Final.

If DCE kicked at 60% then why do I have a memory of him being discussed as the kicker to replace Lyons (who probably kicks in the 70's anyway).

I recall reading the added pressure and a groin injury stopped us from making the change 2 years ago.

Happy to be told off, but its what I recall.

Just curious.
Why are people blaming 2V for our team's bad performance? He didn't drop the ball, miss any tackles or plan for our players to drop like flies with injuries.
Des Hasler was our coach when we were 0 from 4 in '09.
If you add up the losses from the back end of last season we have only won two from 13 or 14. Only man who can fix it is the coach.

10 years of dominance destroyed by those who supposedly love the club.
How about some communication because from where I'm sitting I just see a couple of greedy businessmen dismantling our club and we're just **** on the bottom of their shoes.

10 years of dominance destroyed by those who supposedly love the club.
How about some communication because from where I'm sitting I just see a couple of greedy businessmen dismantling our club and we're just **** on the bottom of their shoes.
Do you mean the Penn's?

DCE kicked at only 62.5% in 2011 (25/40). Lyon didn't kick a goal until Round 12 that year and from that point Cherry didn't kick another goal for the season. His career average before tonight was just 57.14% (Killers was 73.99%).

Fact is that none of our goal kickers would be the first choice kickers at any other NRL club.

How is foran worth 1.2mill a season.

Dce is a very creative half so I get his worth but foran?
Foran plays fantastic when he wants to be there, like he did in the 4 nations. He currently cries in his car in the carpark at Narrabeen before training. So the millionaire sook is playing like a busted.

DCE on the other hand is trying his guts out even trying too hard which has him making errors. I find this very admirable and I actually wish him good luck. I really would move heaven and earth to try and keep DCE he is a champion half back.
The other bloke can be tough and gutsy when he wants to be but I reckon the media have created a myth around Foran. He is good but not worth anywhere near that coin.

Boys pointless taking it out on each other.
We seem to have red hot 20s that's the future tom, Liam knight, young 7 has good raps also.
but its going to be tough. Simply the spoon Is a big hope In next few seasons. I am concerned both killer and matai have been keep too long or not pushed.
Some tough decisions both in coaching, support staff and squad moving forward.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10