Game Day - Manly v Cowboys [Round 12, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just a lazy, sloppy last tackle option by Foran. Gifts the ball to the opposition.

Only five minutes before that, in the defensive line when The Cowboys were on attack, he was also slumped hands on knees, but they threw a forward thank god.

Ok, he had a decent game, but his play there cost us the game.

Not true, gifting the game to the opposition would have been to kick it dead and give the Cows 7 tackles.

Just a lazy, sloppy last tackle option by Foran. Gifts the ball to the opposition.

Only five minutes before that, in the defensive line when The Cowboys were on attack, he was also slumped hands on knees, but they threw a forward thank god.

Ok, he had a decent game, but his play there cost us the game.

Overly harsh. What were his options

1. Low % grubber. Fails they get a 7 tackle set (and he tried that the set before and Coote made the break)
2. Bomb which could have resulted in broken play again.

Instead they get the ball what 5 out from their line?

Face it if we were good enougt we would have stopped them

As an aside what is with everyone needing to blame a player or an event. All the players contributed to getting us in the lead and all the players contributed to us losing it

I'm not bl
What a ****ing stupid post. Blaming Donny Singe, that will do me.
im not blaming him I'm saying they all looked like they ran out of fitness and they ran over the top of us, and he is the head trainer, everyone they play looks fitter than them this year at the back end of games,

We just needed ONE ****ing repeat set of 6, and our 1.4 million per season 5/8 dies with the ball on the last.

Outright last.
Come off it.

If it had gone dead, gifting the Cowboys 7 tackles and a 20m restart? Would you have preferred that?

We had plenty of opportunities throughout the game but didn't take them.

1. Low % grubber. Fails they get a 7 tackle set (and he tried that the set before and Coote made the break)

Finally a sensible post.

If there is a silver lining, at least these ****ty losses are occurring in a season where we have zero chance of being there at the business end. We should be using this season to blood some youngsters... which to be fair, Tooves seems to be doing. Whether by design or injuries.

**** there is some garbage here about Foran costing us the game

How would the score have read if TT had held onto the ball over the line ? Or taken that 1st bomb for the cowboys try ?

Just shows how distorted views can get when 1 is the flavour of the month and 1 is a leper

I'm not blaming TT for the loss either, just pointing out a couple of errors

i am a massive Toovey fan get rid of him and players burgess Foran ballin not winners anymore congrats very first wooden spoon well done what a bloody shame the players havnt got to go to work the next day 40 years following manly down graded the manly sea eagle name this year worst since 2000
There was no Manly in 2000 you dickweed.

Not true, gifting the game to the opposition would have been to kick it dead and give the Cows 7 tackles.

Hang on, so your saying he couldnt achieve a repeat set, because he'd just automatically kick it dead?

Wow.

Guess what, dying with the ball, in a submissive tackle DEFINITELY gifts the opposition the ball.

Im sorry i expect the highest paid player in the NRL to play smart there.

How many repeat sets we get all night? 0 isn't it ?

You can't turn confidence & form on like a switch. It takes weeks of both hard work and plenty of luck. They've been working hard the past month but without much luck in the last 2 weeks. The main thing is, they're getting better and with a full team are capable of beating anybody.

Face it if we were good enougt we would have stopped them

As an aside what is with everyone needing to blame a player or an event. All the players contributed to getting us in the lead and all the players contributed to us losing it
Remember when manly would back themselves? Seems any lead is good enough. I've got an idea. Try and get more than 2 points ahead. A grubber may have resulted in a try.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8