Game Day - Manly v Cowboys [Round 12, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan, you have spent a year hating on Foran. To claim that you are unbiased tonight is crazy.

And why not? He doesn't want to be here, and has played like such for the last 19 of 20 or so games. That said, he played well tonight, but that last play option killed us. That's my opinion, and I'm sorry if you think I should support The Eels because of that.

Was able to get to the game and well honestly........I am just devastated....!!!! :(

In amongst the numerous Cowgirl fans from the Southern grassy hill, I almost lost my voice from yelling out words of support to our boys. Felt like I had played a game as well afterwards.....! But....I can't believe it really, just gutted that it ended the way it did.....!

What has happened.....? I will always be a passionate Mighty Sea Eagles supporter, but seriously what is going on???

I do know however that I am pretty heartbroken at the moment......!!

Last edited:
It's wins like that which make me feels it's the cowboys year. But we get a few more players back and we'll be fine.

Only need to win 9 from our last 13 to make the 8, and we have 7 more home games ;)

Are you serious.

We are bone motherless last.

Talking about making the 8 is fairyland

How are we going to beat the Broncos next game?

That is the only thing we need to be concentrating on

Are you serious.

Haha I thought it was obvious I was only having a bit of fun.
I certainly don't expect to make the top 8, but with less injuries and more efforts like tonight's, we certainly won't finish last, and will win a good amount of games before seasons end.

But you never know, who's to say we can't go on our own 9 game winning run. Cowboys were 0-4 before this great run.

Sigh....

I wonder if losing becomes a habit?

I was thinking about how this is going to be a gutsy win, and NQ were helping us out with dropped ball after dropped ball. They seemed to have such a low completion rate.

Foz had already gone to ground on the last tackle before in the game, but in the same situation, I just can't see someone like thurston doing what foz did in the 79th minute.

People say it stopped a potential 7 tackle set, but if you think you are worth 1 trillion dollars a season....you should certainly have the skill to make a kick like that...or at least make it a low-ish risk play.

As has been pointed out, they still had to go 95 metres....and they did! It's like....losing is the habit now.

It would've been a great win. Injuries, non practised combinations, players out of positions...we should not have even been in this game, yet we were, and we were in front with a minute to go! I just feel the Manly of old would have hung on.

Also, I'm not sure how much game time Hasson got....his stats show not very much (I guess.)

I've never said poor words about our coach as Manly have had a terrible run of injuries...so I don't think it's fair for me to judge him, but I'm beginning to get irritable with the use (or non use rather) of the bench - that I can judge.

I would love to know if others 'in the know' have mentioned this to him. surely, surely all the assistant coaches, players, bozo, wife, pets, etc that speak to tooves notice this week after week after week. Does anyone say anything??

Maybe it's the compound of the narrow soo loss, but this loss has really disappointed me big time.

Losing is a habit? Maybe.

Sad Moose

Go Manly!

Last edited:
Sigh....

I was thinking about how this is going to be a gutsy win, and NQ were helping us out with dropped ball after dropped ball. They seemed to have such a low completion rate.

Foz had already gone to ground on the last tackle before in the game, but in the same situation, I just can't see someone like thurston doing what foz did in the 79th minute.

People say it stopped a potential 7 tackle set, but if you think you are worth 1 trillion dollars a season....you should certainly have the skill to make a kick like that...or at least make it a low-ish risk play.

As has been pointed out, they still had to go 95 metres....and they did! It's like....losing is the habit now.

It would've been a great win. Injuries, non practised combinations, players out of positions...we should not have even been in this game, yet we were, and we were in front with a minute to go! I just feel the Manly of old would have hung on.

Also, I'm not sure how much game time Hasson got....his stats show not very much (I guess.)

I've never said poor words about our coach as Manly have had a terrible run of injuries...so I don't think it's fair for me to judge him, but I'm beginning to get irritable with the use (or non use rather) of the bench - that I can judge.

I would love to know if others 'in the know' have mentioned this to him. surely, surely all the assistant coaches, players, bozo, wife, pets, etc that speak to tooves notice this week after week after week. Does anyone say anything??

Maybe it's the compound of the narrow soo loss, but this loss has really disappointed me big time.

Go Manly!

You still awake champion? I cant sleep either...hey, check out my hockey post...lemme know what you think :)

Sigh....

Go Manly!

Could Foran have kicked the ball over the sideline at least...chew up time, rest a bit, reset the defense, get the structures back? Surely that's better than basically just handing them the ball, and suggesting, "merry christmas, lets see of you can catch us out".

You still awake champion? I cant sleep either...hey, check out my hockey post...lemme know what you think :)

Well....its 10am here in canada on the west coast....so I certainly should be outta bed!!! :)

Are you serious.

Just going to jump in here before one of the other anal retentive members lets you know it's "stone motherless last"...oh god that feels good,retention relieved.>:)

All the team got minutes, but on the "league live" I couldn't find the actual interchanges used or amount thereof..

So many of you hung up on the result, which is fine, as fans all we want is the win and the 2 points. But from the team point of view, remember these days 'it's all about the process', and there are plenty of positive signs in the way Manly are playing. A string of wins is not far away, whether it will come in time to get us to the finals or to save Toovey, time will tell. There is zero chance of us finishing last.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6