DCE Offer withdrawn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran is the most overrated player in the history of the game because he's tough

Having a tough 5/8th is like having 10000 spoons when all you need in a knife, it's not ironic it's totally ****ing pointless

Here's a tip, get a creative player no matter how well they can defend, put the 6 on his back and then have him next to 2 excellently defensive forwards, his defensive skill doesn't matter one iota,it's like having a towball on a Ferrari when your other car is a v8 ute

That may have been true 15 years ago (think Cliffy) but in the present day of multiple interchanges if your number 6 isn't tough enough to take it to the line like Foran then he will be smashed out of the game. Foran is a fantastic footballer who is tough, smart and a tremendous leader. He will be our next captain.

Don't get me wrong I have a massive opinion of DCE. Some of the comments I read on here are ridiculous and written by people who have NFI. If he goes he will be missed and not easily replaced. If he stays he could easily become the best number 7 we have ever had.

Foran is the most overrated player in the history of the game because he's tough

Having a tough 5/8th is like having 10000 spoons when all you need in a knife, it's not ironic it's totally ****ing pointless

Here's a tip, get a creative player no matter how well they can defend, put the 6 on his back and then have him next to 2 excellently defensive forwards, his defensive skill doesn't matter one iota,it's like having a towball on a Ferrari when your other car is a v8 ute

Bring on the footy I say. All this is doing my head in. Forget contracts and speculation. Let's get pumped for tomorrow night. Fact. I believe no one has left yet, so let's get behind the team and the club. Regardless of who may be going or who may not be going. The team need us

Couldn't agree more
as meat loaf once said.......
If these 2 great players and potential champions sign up tomorrow,I hope there are people here feeling like ****-and ask my self if I had to make a multi million dollar decision based on choice-how long would I take-
for the record-I will be at Parra tomorrow cheering my ass off for both as loud as i can

It's a thread jam packed full of speculation.
This guy has something better than facts, he heard it in a coffee shop or something. That's good enough for me! :rofl:
For the record i don't think me and Ryan will ever be friends or anything, more than likely sparring partners on this site however i 100% believe what he said,his track record tells me he hates losing and can be quick to write a season off which grinds the **** out of my gears but i don't see him lying about this or any serious matter

To what end would he lie? He isn't the type to do that crap

For the record i don't think me and Ryan will ever be friends or anything, more than likely sparring partners on this site however i 100% believe what he said,his track record tells me he hates losing and can be quick to write a season off which grinds the **** out of my gears but i don't see him lying about this or any serious matter

To what end would he lie? He isn't the type to do that crap
I don't know him from a bar of soap-but I am not questioning his cred or saying he is lying. What I will say is that coffee shop talk does not equate to signed deal! It may be true, and unfortunately I feel it might be. However until it's announced, I will live in some sort of hope. BTW I agree that there is way more upside to DCE than Foran....But by Christ we need at least one to stay

as meat loaf once said.......
If these 2 great players and potential champions sign up tomorrow,I hope there are people here feeling like ****-and ask my self if I had to make a multi million dollar decision based on choice-how long would I take-
for the record-I will be at Parra tomorrow cheering my ass off for both as loud as i can

I won't feel like ****. In fact if they do sign, I will probably just go back to my beer and thank the lord Gifty and Kitey were not turfed for nothing. As it stands now they probably were.

Can you imagine if this had happened to Hasler - Burgess would spend his two year contract playing second grade somewhere.

The quote button doesn't work.

I keep hearing people say kite. He was getting older and he was let go to retain a heap of other players. He will prob retire after this season or next so I don't think you can blame the halves. Since we let go kite we have resigned buhrer, symonds, tom and jake, taufua, matai, and signed mason, Mateo, Leary. And I'm sure I've missed some. Would you change all that for an aging front rower?

We could have let kite go a couple of season earlier & i would have been happy. he was playing like crap. Turning his back in tackles & meekly slumping to the ground. We had a good two seasons of it. However - he surprised me & came good. His last couple of seasons were the kitey of old. I was proved wrong thinking he was washed up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8