DCE Offer withdrawn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don't think they've ever not worn it with pride. I've always been proud of my workplace. Doesn't mean I haven't been prepared to walk when the $$ weren't right. He that is without sin can cast the first stone, or, those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I think the two issues have been greatly mixed up. Look at big willie he's been at a heap of different places and still always worn whatever jersey it was with pride. If anyone has ever held out for more money or considered leaving their job because of pay or conditions it amounts to the same thing its just that theirs is in public.

I'm pretty over it all.

I personally believe what would cause people to lose pride in the jersey is if they read half the **** in here. Those boys have never given me an indication they weren't proud of manly and to confuse that with salary negotiations etc. is short sighted. They certainly haven't done a choc.
Beaver Menzies didnt let the club go through this sht because the fact is actions speak louder than hot air words and Beaver had more pride then they have for the maroon and white

Yep this is a non story Andrew Johns called DCE a once in a generation half back on Triple M this morning and our club has withdrawn his offer (correctly) and this is a non story lol. Just because you don't like the story it doesn't mean it isn't a story.
I think he was referring to the Toovey didn't know about the withdrawn contract story.

Beaver Menzies didnt let the club go through this sht because the fact is actions speak louder than hot air words and Beaver had more pride then they have for the maroon and white
That is true and if you're friends with his mum you would know that beaver made most of his money during the super league war like most players of that generation who were at the top of their games. He was smart with his money and planned well which meant at the back end of his career he could make those decisions. He is one of my all time heroes and a close family friend but the situations are quite different.

I have no idea about Cherry's personal life. I have no idea who he is friends with through family connections, junior football etc. I certainly have no idea what his intentions are.

We are a couple of days out from kick off for the year. Does anybody truly believe that the club didn't know he was meeting with the Titans? We are in full training. He was hardly being sneaky or dubious about it, so where does the disrespect come into it? Because he didn't allow himself to be forced into signing with Manly by Monday??

I'm a Manly fan too. I don't feel disrespected by him. At the season launch, he spent most of his time talking to fans and sponsors. Does that go in his favour?

If I was Orr, and I wanted him to sign with the Titans, I would print out these 12 pages and show it to him over coffee tomorrow morning. It'd break his heart. If you don't believe that, Then you must think he is a cold hearted, money grubbing prick, with no love for Manly what so ever. So then you must ask yourself why he didn't just sign with someone else for more money and be done with us?

I simply think putting the boot into him could have waited until after he says he's leaving. I'm disappointed that no one seems to agree. I think that stinks.

And imagine how everyone on here would have felt if DCE had re-signed yesterday. I'm sure everyone would have been singing a very different tune.

And imagine how everyone on here would have felt if DCE had re-signed yesterday. I'm sure everyone would have been singing a very different tune.
But he didn't Blanche, but he didn't!

The first thing that people see when they walk into my office is a big framed pic of the Beaver. I live and work in the Shire but rarely do they make a poor remark about him... lots about Manly but not the Beaver.

Bera
That is true and if you're friends with his mum you would know that beaver made most of his money during the super league war like most players of that generation who were at the top of their games. He was smart with his money and planned well which meant at the back end of his career he could make those decisions. He is one of my all time heroes and a close family friend but the situations are quite different.
Another fact is that not all super league funded players stayed loyal to their clubs . Only the ones that were passionate for their club like Beaver

We all sing the maroon and white tune of passion and when these 2 show us some passion then we will be singing their tune but at the moment they are giving us nothing to sing about

I couldn't care where he goes to be honest(just made a comment that Saints would be one of only a couple of clubs who could also be in the frame) as long as he goes quickly and gives us a chance to recruit which Tooves pointedly alluded to on 360.The whole club is being held to ransom.

It seems to most he is a golden boy if he stays and a traitor if he doesn't. Whether he comes or goes is irrelevant to me now ,it is the way he has handled all this that makes me seriously doubt whether we SHOULD want a player who behaves like this as basically our leader going forward. I don't and hope they don't rustle up 1 mill plus for the privilege of his presence.

And further why would Foran wait until after the Eels game to announce his decision if he is staying after they cut DCE loose to allow us to sign him as most seem to think? If he hasn't announced he is staying by kickoff tomorrow he is an eel and I suspect it was done via a handshake like Choc a long time ago.

I can agree with you there!

Wow, talk about disloyalty. I can't believe the treachery. The betrayal. The condemnation, and DCE hasn't even announced he's leaving. He has another year to go on his contract. How many more months does he have to really make a decision?

All this proves to me, without doubt, is that some of you are the most piss weak supporters I've ever had the misfortune of being associated with. You make me embarrassed to be a Manly supporter. Other clubs fans must be visiting here, and laughing their heads off at some of the remarks.

I would never, ever want to be in the trenches with some of you guys. You are soft, easily lead and venomous in your attacks of one of our own. Pathetic. The verbals on here are childish at best. They scream immaturity. A virtual conga line of dickhead comments. Why? To make yourselves feel better somehow??

Couldn't agree more

Once again I draw your attention to Kane Elgey. Although NYC player potentially could be great or an even better half.

I can not comment on his ability as I have not had a chance to watch him play. But interestingly Kane Elgey is currently managed by the same mob as DCE.....!!!! Great opportunity for them to show case another of their clients....!!!!

I can not comment on his ability as I have not had a chance to watch him play. But interestingly Kane Elgey is currently managed by the same mob as DCE.....!!!! Great opportunity for them to show case another of their clients....!!!!
Oh wow didn't know that one. Likelihood would be they would parade him around to all other clubs requesting $2m !!!. Lets hope not.

Jump on Youtube and check out his vid. Named NYC player of the year.

It's about time. DCE will live to regret having Orr as his manager. This is his modus operandi and he has been sent a clear message. Even the Manly haters are applauding this move. Says it all really.

Is Joe Kelly simply a puppet for the Penns and Zorba? Can't believe after being at Manly for 5 seconds it was his idea to offer a head coaching contract to Super Coach Arthur.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10