DCE Offer withdrawn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
as meat loaf once said.......
If these 2 great players and potential champions sign up tomorrow,I hope there are people here feeling like ****-and ask my self if I had to make a multi million dollar decision based on choice-how long would I take-
for the record-I will be at Parra tomorrow cheering my ass off for both as loud as i can

Pretty sure Meat Loaf said:

"I would do anything for Manly.......

But I wont sign that!"

A deadline is fine, but it should be set at the start of the negotiation process so that it's fixed.

One can only surmise that Foz has no deadline, as he has already informed Manly of another agreement. More likely that Manly has asked Foz for a window of time, to try and match his requirements.:sweating:

Don't get the hate for Chez at all. Manly would have budgeted for both Players' Contracts at the time they were looking at the retention or release of Gifty.
The Media interest is manic and what is overlooked is that the day of the Shark's visit, it was the Sharks Season launch - so Media were there anyway.
However,Orr is completely responsible for his Client's fall from grace.:finger:

I am even more concerned with the way 2V is being undermined by Manly.
Just pathetic!
Perception is reality, so the Combover Man better show the respect to the Little Master.:emo:
I've had the pleasure of watching 2V for the better part of 30 years, and he has never put a foot wrong.:inlove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJqaBmWLl3o
We don't know the workings of these negotiations but if you've ever been part of one each party tries to leverage the other. Cherry has done it by whoring himself around checking places out. The club has had a lightbulb moment and said wait we don't have to give anyone money and pulled it. My suspicion and speculation is that they know he doesn't really want to leave.

As for undermined. I haven't seen or read anything at all other than telecrap speculation that Tooves is being undermined? They aren't telling him how to coach or win as far as I can see and as I've said before a coach shouldn't have a say on contracts.

Finally as to your sharks point. Did the media turn up to our season launch at 11am. No and that is a terrible excuse. Someone tipped them off. It may not have been chez or his management but someone did

So what we now know from those quotes from Kelly is that it was DCE's Management who released the contract withdrawn info. I support Kelly's stand on this 100%. Forans is different, its private and not affecting the team.
As far as I'm concerned the sooner DCE goes the better it will be for the club.
Exactly Ralphie. And while they should have given Tooves the heads up maybe just maybe DCE's management beat them to the punch and allowed the media ambush that happened. I really don't think we can blame Kelly for this mess. He is just trying to sort out a situation created well before his time. Still don't want either half to leave but only if they WANT TO STAY and not because of what their idiot managers conjure up.

A deadline is fine, but it should be set at the start of the negotiation process so that it's fixed.

One can only surmise that Foz has no deadline, as he has already informed Manly of another agreement. More likely that Manly has asked Foz for a window of time, to try and match his requirements.:sweating:

Don't get the hate for Chez at all. Manly would have budgeted for both Players' Contracts at the time they were looking at the retention or release of Gifty.
The Media interest is manic and what is overlooked is that the day of the Shark's visit, it was the Sharks Season launch - so Media were there anyway.
However,Orr is completely responsible for his Client's fall from grace.:finger:

I am even more concerned with the way 2V is being undermined by Manly.
Just pathetic!
Perception is reality, so the Combover Man better show the respect to the Little Master.:emo:
I've had the pleasure of watching 2V for the better part of 30 years, and he has never put a foot wrong.:inlove:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJqaBmWLl3o
Just as a matter of interest, what has the club done to undermine Toovey? Joe Kelly was quoted as saying the leak of the contract withdrawal was Orr, so we can't count that. So what else has happened?

Pretty sure Meat Loaf said:

"I would do anything for Manly.......

But I wont sign that!"
pissed myself Global,fucn classic,by the way,just left Alberta,Fort Mcmuray and the oil sands last month and know all about the only light being on the dashboard.There aint no doubt about it.

From my point of view I can see a giant can of s**t opening up
not longer after the Slime game. I also expect both to jump ship. If so I hope they get well acquainted to earlier kick off times this year. Really hope I'm wrong but don't think so. How anyone could baulk at signing with us on great coin absolutely astounds me still.

pissed myself Global,fucn classic,by the way,just left Alberta,Fort Mcmuray and the oil sands last month and know all about the only light being on the dashboard.There aint no doubt about it.

Thanks! :)

Tough work up there! But hopefully ya got one of those $$$$$ ones. Friend of mine "rugby bill" is there. Big as a house (and not in the muscle-y way!)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4