DCE Offer withdrawn!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Was overrated hope he's gone
Foran is the most overrated player in the history of the game because he's tough

Having a tough 5/8th is like having 10000 spoons when all you need in a knife, it's not ironic it's totally ****ing pointless

Here's a tip, get a creative player no matter how well they can defend, put the 6 on his back and then have him next to 2 excellently defensive forwards, his defensive skill doesn't matter one iota,it's like having a towball on a Ferrari when your other car is a v8 ute

Foran is the most overrated player in the history of the game because he's tough

Having a tough 5/8th is like having 10000 spoons when all you need in a knife, it's not ironic it's totally ****ing pointless

Here's a tip, get a creative player no matter how well they can defend, put the 6 on his back and then have him next to 2 excellently defensive forwards, his defensive skill doesn't matter one iota,it's like having a towball on a Ferrari when your other car is a v8 ute
We get it, you have a low opinion of Forans ability. Funny thing is though, Sterlo, Andrew Johns, Des Hasler and Toovey and others all disagree with you.
I guess you could be right and they could all be wrong................

Foran lead his country NZ to victories . He is a great leader as well as being tough . He is a big match player and that is why he is worth big $ and clubs are chasing him .

I don't care how creative DCE is. If he doesn't have the backing of most of his team mates he's useless to us.
If he was in tight with the boys he would be the one Manly would target to keep out if the 2.

t
Is Joe Kelly simply a puppet for the Penns and Zorba? Can't believe after being at Manly for 5 seconds it was his idea to offer a head coaching contract to Super Coach Arthur.

I thought it was theTelecraps idea to Offer The Messiah Arthur a contract as was the same rags idea that Foran had signed with Parra. Just a day apart.

I cant believe the amount of bullsh1t people are holding onto when none of us know the truth and facts. But like the Telecrap, that don't seem to matter.

You have it around the wrong way

Because Foran is tough, his ball playing is completely underrated!!!

Look at DCE's and Forans try assist and line break assist stats for last year.........

There is a reason Foran was player of the year and its not cause he is "tough", its because he is a fantastic player

FMD you guys are the masters at creating a story inside a story.

Of course he'd be uncomfortable , which representative of the club would be given the crap that's gone on.

Stop trying to read things between the lines!!

Hmmm...i think Mark is trying to cover something up by asking us not to read between the lines...

This whole situation is just Orrful (of ****e)

You have it around the wrong way

Because Foran is tough, his ball playing is completely underrated!!!

Look at DCE's and Forans try assist and line break assist stats for last year.........

There is a reason Foran was player of the year and its not cause he is "tough", its because he is a fantastic player

What's a Ferrari do towing something heavy, short answer is it does it, the long answer is detailing the damage you do to the car doing it

I think Foran is as a footballer a living immortal, huge questions over his longevity due to his toughness

He isn't a half who can steer a ship, he's a half who could lead and inspire one no doubt, at manly we're a club with a vast array of leaders

What we are short on are blokes who can steer the ship, we currently have one and without a driver a racecar is an excessively expensive paperweight

What's a Ferrari do towing something heavy, short answer is it does it, the long answer is detailing the damage you do to the car doing it

I think Foran is as a footballer a living immortal, huge questions over his longevity due to his toughness

He isn't a half who can steer a ship, he's a half who could lead and inspire one no doubt, at manly we're a club with a vast array of leaders

What we are short on are blokes who can steer the ship, we currently have one and without a driver a racecar is an excessively expensive paperweight
If he does it for another 5-10 years maybe call him an immortal. Until then a very good player he is, an immortal he is not. Cheapens that title a bit much I think

t

I thought it was theTelecraps idea to Offer The Messiah Arthur a contract as was the same rags idea that Foran had signed with Parra. Just a day apart.

I cant believe the amount of bullsh1t people are holding onto when none of us know the truth and facts. But like the Telecrap, that don't seem to matter.

Actually it was the Sydney morning herald that had the 'poised to sign with parramatta by end of the week' and the coach flip stories (both by the same twat).

So when it comes to crap league journalism you now have a choice.

Actually it was the Sydney morning herald that had the 'poised to sign with parramatta by end of the week' and the coach flip stories (both by the same twat).

So when it comes to crap league journalism you now have a choice.
Sh1t that's twice as bad now.

Fanboy ,If DCE leaves ,do you ??
Its not just Forans toughness ,Forans passing is miles ahead of Chezballs..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8