Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All time grubs of the game in pecking order : Help me out if i forget anyone :
1. Billy Slater
2. Cliff Watson
3. Cam Smith
4 Rod Reddy
5. James Graham
6 Adam Blair
7 Ray Price
8. John Hoppoate
9. John Donnelly
10 Greg Bird
11 Josh Reynolds

Last edited:
Seriously people, stop the Smith bashing... it is completely Isaac Luke's fault, I mean, how dare he headbutt the boots of a future immortal - the hide of him. As for Ballin, that was payback for playing well in his 1 origin game when Cam Smith was out - I mean, QLD still were able to win without him and we can't have that - he is irreplaceable and Matt should have bloody well known that!

The NRL and the refs have an obligation to uphold the image and persona of our Australian captains; I mean Lockyer never really tackled that guy outside the pub into the concrete, and never made that ...well. ..inappropriate joke/comment - they were all figments of our imaginations.....these are not the droids you are looking for.

OK, I want all eyes on me right now (he says swinging a pocket watch) on the count of three you will all say "It's not his go" 1.....2.....3
Whilst I support the views above we have to be careful what we wish for...we don't want Ballin playing SOO again this year due to suspension as it will weaken our sneaky climb up the ladder

Cam's soccer skills bring back fond memories...

Went to a game at Brookie where Bob Batty was sent off for kicking his legs free to get a fast play the ball. A much tamer effort than Cam Smith's, and (unlike Luke) the tackler didn't flinch. Cranky Frank Stanton complained about the send off, so he was sent off too. So Bob Fulton (as captain) asked Bruyeres why he sent off Stanton. Bruyeres replied "You can go and ask him yourself because you're off too". Three send offs in an instant. Bang, bang, bang. Bruyeres must have been enjoying the power that day because he'd earlier sent off Tony Antunak and big Bill Hamilton from Manly and Gary Leo and Artie Beetson from the Tigers.

Apart from Antunak, I'd be surprised if any of those other Manly players were ever sent off in any other games. Cleanskins.

So Balmain finished with 11 players that day, and Manly 8. You could have tossed a boomerang from half way and not hit anyone.

1431879979805.jpg

" Me ??!! get suspended ??!! you're off your head mate. "

Isaac had something in his eye....Cam was just trying to get it out for him

1. Slater
2. Hoppa
3. Reynolds
4. Birdie
5. Hancock
6. Ennis
7. Lamb
8. Graham
9. Smith