Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just listened to his presser after the game yesterday. He actually looks stumped as to why they lost, in saying that however as much as i dont like him, he praised Manly as a champion team and club, and thinks this game will be our turning point
Agreed. I think they turned their attention to Smith in the press conference, because Bellamy was making an A grade goose of himself by calling the penalty on Taufua the turning point. This was despite the 5-6 soft, mystery penalties they got to get out of trouble in the second half. (and in my opinion it wasn't a penalty anyway !)
Smith showed a lot of class in the press conference, but if any other player put on the leg pull / twist he did on Buhrer they would be on report. No coincidence too, that Smith was doing it to a player just back from a recon. Dirty side who train and look for that sort of stuff.

Last edited:
I turned off when Snake was put on report. It was that or kick my TV through the wall... Shame I missed a win!
If you can get a late lunch on Monday - FoxSports1 at 2:30pm has the replay - they show it at Pubs and Clubs (thats what I used to do when I was working in Town :D)

Just listened to his presser after the game yesterday. He actually looks stumped as to why they lost, in saying that however as much as i dont like him, he praised Manly as a champion team and club, and thinks this game will be our turning point
Yep but the coach (winker bellyache) wasn't so generous. Blamed it on a few refs decisions.

Bellyache (partly) blamed the refs and the 5 penalties we got in their 20. Personally I think they were lucky not to have someone, including the main culprit of those penalties - Scam Smith - put in the sin-bin during that period.

Though Bellyache did also say that his team should have put their foot to the floor when they were up 10-2 and couldn't do it. So at least he wasn't totally blaming the refs, he knew his team didn't go on with the job.

Will Bellyache be fined? I thought there was now a ban on coaches talking about refs at the post-match press conference.

We were getting penalties early in the count on their line while they were constantly getting a leg up out of their own half. I know what I would prefer!

We were getting penalties early in the count on their line while they were constantly getting a leg up out of their own half. I know what I would prefer!

While I agree I would prefer the 'leg up' penalties others seem to get, in this instance we did score when T-Red crashed over so it worked out ok.

I don't think Bellyache will get fined because he didn't outright blame the refs for the Scum's loss.

Personally I think the line between what the NRL deems acceptable and unacceptable comments from coaches in the post match pressers will be blurred quite a lot. We're going to see some coaches cop the $10k fine while others are going to get away with it for almost the same comments.

The Australian, Queensland and Melbourne captain.

I dunno I reckon the first one yeah accidental *maybe* but just keeps on kicking. Of course nothing will be done.

It's not his go!!

Is there consistency with careless contact with the head or are attackers allowed to do this?

Its hard to tell as the storm are the ones doing it with Slaters karate kick to the head and this.

Surprised they didn't penalise Souths. They were obviously asking for a smack in the head from His Excellency Smith anyway!

Like this time:

:rolleyes:

Josh Reynolds got suspended for kicking Thaiday in a tackle in 2014
802981-fea904e8-205f-11e4-bee2-80d82dcd29df.jpg

Looks identical to me :mad:
CFIDl_PWAAEDVvq.jpg

Smith said he was unaware his boot made contact to the head of Luke pointed to social media in New South Wales as putting an unnecessary focus on the incident.

“I was only told about it on the way here (to the media conference) actually,” said Smith.

“About what had happened, that I’d made contact with Issac Luke.

“He didn’t mention anything to me during the game or after the game. I don’t know what to say there.

“I’m not too sure, probably comments on social media from people in NSW.@:mask:

------------------------------------
Liar, Liar:punch:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11