Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Souths guy was laying all over Smith for way too long. What ever happened to the crackdown of the ruck?

Seems to be no longer enforced and when it is its so inconsistly used you would think the ref is doing on purpose.

It's this rubbish which irks me with Cameron smith. He is absolutely no clean skin, but he is constantly defended for these things. One offs and you could say 'not his go'. But when incidents constantly happen when does the nrl and the sychophant commentators say 'actually that's poor and he needs to stop these acts,?

I hate this ****ing mutt with all my heart, but I can't begrudge him for kicking Isaac Luke in the head.

Seriously people, stop the Smith bashing... it is completely Isaac Luke's fault, I mean, how dare he headbutt the boots of a future immortal - the hide of him. As for Ballin, that was payback for playing well in his 1 origin game when Cam Smith was out - I mean, QLD still were able to win without him and we can't have that - he is irreplaceable and Matt should have bloody well known that!

The NRL and the refs have an obligation to uphold the image and persona of our Australian captains; I mean Lockyer never really tackled that guy outside the pub into the concrete, and never made that ...well. ..inappropriate joke/comment - they were all figments of our imaginations.....these are not the droids you are looking for.

OK, I want all eyes on me right now (he says swinging a pocket watch) on the count of three you will all say "It's not his go" 1.....2.....3

I was at that Melbourne game where he elbowed Ballin, I let smith have it from the crowd too lol.. funny thing I was surrounded my Melbourne supporters and none of them said a word to me!
Smith wont get cited from the MRC, protected species like slater & inglis.

I have absolutely no doubt that he knew what he was doing. However, he'll get off simply by using the defence that he was trying for a quick play the ball, and that he didn't realise he was kicking the sh*t out of someone's head because he couldn't see it. Simple open and shut.

Cat act. If you watch the full footage Smith also has an elbow in the throat of the tackler and does a face rake on him for good measure. I can't stand players who lash out with their feet in tackles under the guise of trying to get a quick play the ball. It's nothing more than an attempt to milk a penalty or force the tackler into a quick release in the interests of self preservation. They have to be made responsible for the actions and Smith should go for this. Will be interested to see if the MRC have any gonads.

I would love to see Smith transported back into a premiership game, circa 1975, where he comes up against a Manly second rower called Terry Randall. Smith would be ****ting himself after a few Igor specials.

The Accountant vs Igor. No brainer.

Last edited:
Deliberate, no doubt about it.

Storm has turned the, "I wasn't looking" into an art form.

You can only give benefit of the doubt to the first strike to the head. At that point, he knew he had connected with his head and then went on a frenzied striking spree, because Bellamy coaches grub acts, when "they are not looking".

Reckless, not careless strike to the head. Deserves a minimum of 4 weeks. ... But will get nothing.

I wonder what would have happened if Luke kicked Smith in the head? That may have lead to a send off. At the least a suspension.

The only thing I know for certain, I don't give a flying f**k what happens with either of these two wanks. Grubs should only be punished for acts performed on decent blokes. When two grubs go at each other...who cares? It's their own clothes they're tearing. Cam can't punch and Luke needs a kick in the head every now and then. No problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10