Cam Smith's "multiple threads- only one declared"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So Balmain finished with 11 players that day, and Manly 8. You could have tossed a boomerang from half way and not hit anyone.
Dammit, I don't know how many times I went to Brooky with my boomerang, only to be yelled at by an attendant........ "Oi! there's too many players on the field mate, you'll hit someone"! Missed opportunity.

Now there's a surprise.
I'm suprised he got charged at all. I can't believe the NRL didn't suspend Steve Matai over this incident. Surely he saw it on tv, probably even LIVE. Even if he didn't watch it live Stevie would have seen it on FSN or something. Minimum three week suspension straight up, and we'd stupidly fight it and he'd get another week. Deplorable.

I'm suprised he got charged at all. I can't believe the NRL didn't suspend Steve Matai over this incident. Surely he saw it on tv, probably even LIVE. Even if he didn't watch it live Stevie would have seen it on FSN or something. Minimum three week suspension straight up, and we'd stupidly fight it and he'd get another week. Deplorable.
I think the bigger question here is why wasn't isaac Luke suspended for head butting cam smiths boot

Maybe Madge had a word to Smith to try and take Luke out so he doesn't have to make up excuses for him to drop Luke now he is signed to the warriors

There's a loophole YOU CAN KICK

You can't make contact with head
You can kick or trip
Denial doesn't work coz its all in the match review committee books

BUT YOU CAN KICK SOMEONE IN THE HEAD AND DENY IT woohoo!!! Yeehawwww

....oh I forgot you have to be Cameron Smith and not Steve Matai...sorry

NYEagle

You got to love it when Smith gets called out for being the grub he is (rare, i know). Check the comments on this facebook posted News Ltd article. Re McKinnon calling out Cam Smith, for blaming him for the tackle that paralysed him. He gets hammered, its quality. I feel like all of them could be Silvertails posters

''Hang yr head in shame cameron smith. Once a grub always a grub.''
''Cameron Smith is a grub''
''Grub. I hope klemmer destroys him on Wednesday''
''Cameron Smith should be in wheelchair as well''
''Cameron and billy are the untouchable Dogs of rugby league''
''Finally the public will see what Cameron Smith really is .. A grub. Everyone could see Alex was in serious trouble & this germ carried on & on at the ref''
''Cameron smith is a dog grub''
''Smith grub salary cap cheat''
''Cameron smith makes my skin crawl. Should be ashamed of himself.''
''Cameron Smith is a piece of .....''

https://www.facebook.com/SportTelegraph/posts/988121114566017?comment_tracking={"tn":"O"}

Cam's the Aussie captain, premiership winner and has pretty much accomplished everything in the game. I don't think he gives two ****s about being called a grub.

Captain teflon, gets away week in week out with murder around the ruck, win at all costs guy who was a focal point for the grappling that mars the game, accepting 2 different contracts and when a stricken young Alex McKinnon was beeing attended to argued the toss about if young Alex had not ducked his head during the drizzle teams illegal tackle he would have been ok.

History will show that this guy has been involved in premiership wins, illegal and legal and countless origin wins but will be remembered for his gamesmanship and niggling crap, like the time he kneed Hayne in the back when Hayne scored a try in origin.

The really scary thing is the powers that be see him as an immortal, thats frightening.

''Cameron Smith should be in wheelchair as well''

This is the type of stupid comment Silvertails don't need! Grub is one thing, wishing that on someone is completely another, grow up.
It wasn't posted by a ST member. It was copied and pasted from the Facebook comments.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8