Battle of Hastings 1066 Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Should Hastings be given a go as a starting half in the NRL side?

• Total voters
If the team was winning games I could accept this, but when we have only been playing better football then Parra I would of thought he can get a chance at 5/8

He had a pretty well known Rep, why recruit him if you won't use him? Why keep him around the 1st grade team week in week out if he is so toxic, including all pre season.

I don’t think Baz has given up on him. He needs to pull his head in (mainly keep his balls to the wall, train hard and keep his mouth shut). Hope he rips in and destroys the opposition in reserve grade and earns a call-up again. Unless we can sign another decent half, he is our best option at 6.

No matter how bad his attitude or behaviour is, to wake up and read that your team mates despise you to the point that they refuse to play alongside you has to be absolutely gut wrenching.

I really feel for the bloke, and hope he has a strong group of loving family and friends to support him through this. Whoever leaked this deserves an uppercut, should have been handled behind closed doors.

Dunny Weidler reporting on nine that the fight between Hastings and DCE continued again with a punch-up at the team motel.
His third fight against a teammate at Manly.

Weidler reporting there were two incidents in Gladstone between Hastings and DCE and this was after at least 3 other altercations whilst at Manly.

So the bloke has plenty of fight in him.

More than I can say about what I saw from the team against the Tigers.

His attitude needs to be channeled properly. Put him in the 6 and unleash him against opposition teams.

I disagree

Team culture and harmony is hugely important, look at the Tigers, not the most talented team but working together and working for each other

The Panthers are another example, Moylan and Cartwright, both hugely talented players shipped out as it is rumoured they were a bad influence on the playing group.....Panthers are now flying

If you have a cancer in the squad, cut it out and heal
I never saw any team harmony issues when Hastings came on off the bench and played well for our team .
Penrith had the luxury of depth in those positions to make change and we don't . One thing for sure is that we wont be flying like Penrith are without an affective 5/8

No matter how bad his attitude or behaviour is, to wake up and read that your team mates despise you to the point that they refuse to play alongside you has to be absolutely gut wrenching.

I really feel for the bloke, and hope he has a strong group of loving family and friends to support him through this. Whoever leaked this deserves an uppercut, should have been handled behind closed doors.
Yep. I think it's been handled appallingly.

We got pumped in a fever, flogged in a Tigers rout,
We've been talkin' 'bout Jackson, ever since the rumour came out.
I'm known as Jackson, I'm not gonna mess around,
Yeah, I'm known as Jackson,
Look out Jackson's in town.

Well, go on down Jackson; go ahead and wreck your health.
Go play your hand you big-talkin' man, make a big fool of yourself,
Yeah, go on Jackson; go comb your hair!
Cherry, I'm gonna banish Jackson.
See if I care.

When I breeze into that team, people gonna stoop and bow. (Hah!)
All them players gonna make me, teach 'em what they don't know how,
I'm known as Jackson, don't need a photo of a goat.
'Cause I'm known as Jackson.
"Goodbye, " that's all Baz wrote.

Well now, we got everyone in a fever, hotter than a pepper Sprout,
We've been talkin' 'bout Jackson, ever since the rumour came out
I'm gone said Jackson, and that's a fact.
Yeah, your're goin' Jackson, ain't never comin' back.

Awesome !!!
images.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8