Battle of Hastings 1066 Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Should Hastings be given a go as a starting half in the NRL side?

• Total voters
Having spent the night calmly considering the events of the last 72 hours, I have come to the conclusion that this whole Hastings “situation” is just a media beat-up.

Hastings to 6 against the Eels!!!

Exactly what I was thinking. The media clearly wants to paint a certain picture. I'm no Barrett apologist, but who says it isn't Him who has had enough of Hastings and he has to go?

Barrett's reluctance to select Hastings over a long period of time despite good form suggests that Barrett himself is not happy with Hastings off the field.

Wasn't there also a rumour over the offseason of a player and coach coming to blows?

Having spent the night calmly considering the events of the last 72 hours, I have come to the conclusion that this whole Hastings “situation” is just a media beat-up.

Hastings to 6 against the Eels!!!
Bring on 4pm Tuesday.... :p

The best “counselling” for Hastings is to give him the 6.

If he doesn’t perform, send him to the Bulldogs. Their rabid fans on thekennel are salivating at the prospect.

Hastings won't play again for us.

Following revelations of a player revolt against the utility, Manly coach Trent Barrett reportedly consulted the players before deciding to banish him to Blacktown for the rest of the season.

We have this scenario at our club ....
*Short on players due to injuries and Salary cap
* A massive 5/8 issue
* A losing streak that may end our season
Do we play along side a player that we don't get on with
or
Do we get on with it and put our ego behind us and do what is best for the club and focus on winning games.
As a supporter I don't see any issues on the field when Hasting comes on off the bench and battles against the opposition along side his team ( not mates )
remote.jpg

Last edited:
Should he be moved on right now? Fuc$ no, we need him. We are short on players as it is....
We don't need him. Our season is finished, he is not a part of our future and we need to start looking forward. The likelihood of him hurting far outweighs the likelihood of him helping.
If we can't get a few bucks for him, release him now.

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11