Battle of Hastings 1066 Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Should Hastings be given a go as a starting half in the NRL side?

• Total voters
Oh for the days when a player like Bozo, Mal Reilly, Igor, Lurch etc would be able to take a young upstart behind the sheds and give them a boot up the arse and tell them to pull their heads in without it being front page news.

I wonder who the other 3 blokes were that he got into a scrap with.
$1.15 would be the odds of Croker being one of them

We know DCE is one and probably safe to say AFB and Marty were not included in the other 3 lol.

Fighting with 4 different players at different times... one common denominator, very sad!!

I wonder if it's drinking? He might be fine but has a drink and turns into a knob who wants to fight people. The club could have put restrictions on him but he didn't follow.
No knowledge just speculation.

On the Silvertails forum where the passion runs wild we have biffs on here with each other every day and just about on every post but we still log on to this forum every day and get on with the job
How hard is it for fck sake :p

The problem I have with this situation that we've found ourselves in is that the issues with Hastings and his team mates have been allowed to fester for so long that its boiled over into one great big cluster fvck.

It shows a worrying lack of leadership not only within the playing group but the coaching staff as well.

2 or 3 of those players you mentioned also threw their toys out of the cot in the same manner and white anted when they didn't get what they wanted along with their mates.

Another case of tail wagging the dog

I know that mate which is part of my problem and disappointment anger and frustration

Those player behaviours would have been snuffed out and not tolerated in the past when club , head office , coach, players and supporters were aligned with very clear expectations of what it meant to be a part of our club and to be able to play your role

The roles accountabilities are now blurred and we as fans are losers

Our 20,s win last year I never give up and play for the team and I miss watching our top level tike model team not doing the same

I apologise if my rant missed the mark but we are a shambles at the moment and I hope that Hastings was the cause of our attitude and problem is fixed

Cause if he wasn’t nothing has changed and Barrett needs to be accountable to get the best out of what I believe to be a talented squad that should be a shoe in fir top 8

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12