Anthony Seibold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope he walks because our defence has gone backwards. Melbourne went backwards under him as well and had their worst defensive season in years under this clown.

People mistakenly think he was present for their premiership wins, but he only worked with the FG side at Melbourne for two season (2014-2015). He joined the club in 2013, the year after their premiership success and coached their under 20's for a year (they missed the 8) before moving into an assistant role with Bellyache.

The clues are on this site.

I chuckled to read making the nut, which obviously has quoted the misconception from silvertails that a player thinks manly is less than professional.
http://makingthenut.com/from-the-couch-round-18-5/

I really should be getting paid for my efforts. You will remember from previous quotes from this site, that I gave you a "winner", mate.

You were the only one to think outside the square!

Say no more. lol

Very hard to defend against such a big and mobile side in those conditions. Thankfully the side paid attention to you this week, Anthony!

@:p

Seibold proud of his Maroons time
Mon 25th July, 09:58AM

Sea Eagles Assistant Coach Anthony Seibold speaks about being involved in Queensland’s Origin Series win this year. Seibold spoke to Manly Media Manager Wayne Cousins about his role as an Assistant Coach of the Maroons for the first time under Kevin Walters.

According to Friday's smelly souths assistant coaches have been told to move on
and they have earmarked Seibold for next year.

Imagine what the Walker brothers could do with a team like Souths. I wonder where the Knights might be on the ladder this year, had they had some imaginative coaching also.

Anthony is really struggling at Manly. He came from a club where the coach has the final say and is given full control of the team to here. If Trent has passed Bozo's test this year, and Bozo hands him the reigns completely next year, with no interference, the team as a whole will perform extremely well. There are too many chiefs this year.

Imagine what the Walker brothers could do with a team like Souths. I wonder where the Knights might be on the ladder this year, had they had some imaginative coaching also.

Anthony is really struggling at Manly. He came from a club where the coach has the final say and is given full control of the team to here. If Trent has passed Bozo's test this year, and Bozo hands him the reigns completely next year, with no interference, the team as a whole will perform extremely well. There are too many chiefs this year.
Is Bozo capable of handing anyone the reins?

Is Bozo capable of handing anyone the reins?

Well, this is it, mate. If he wants to keep the club heading in the right direction, I think he has to. He has done a good job by gathering up this team and although I think Toovey would have been a better choice, Trent would have learnt a lot this year.

It's time to move into the new role for Bozo, and like Gould at the Panthers, let the coaches do their job. Show them some faith and only get involved if really needed. Some people have forgotten that Anthony brings with him a ton of experience. There were a lot of people excited to see him coming here last year, and rightly so.

A couple of side notes;

1. I spell reins, reigns when writing about Bozo. It seems fitting.
2. How boring would this site be if not for cognitive dissonance? lol

Well, this is it, mate. If he wants to keep the club heading in the right direction, I think he has to. He has done a good job by gathering up this team and although I think Toovey would have been a better choice, Trent would have learnt a lot this year.

It's time to move into the new role for Bozo, and like Gould at the Panthers, let the coaches do their job. Show them some faith and only get involved if really needed. Some people have forgotten that Anthony brings with him a ton of experience. There were a lot of people excited to see him coming here last year, and rightly so.

A couple of side notes;

1. I spell reins, reigns when writing about Bozo. It seems fitting.
2. How boring would this site be if not for cognitive dissonance? lol
Love your work

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8