Anthony Seibold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Err. Parsecs are a measurement of distance not time. However given Einsteins development of the concept of relativistic space-time, maybe space and time are so linked they could be interchangable. No Bearfax dont get into your space time and quantum mechanics stuff. This site is confused enough.
Good point Bearfax. Mind you, I wasn't fooled for one arcsecond.

Last edited:
Imagine what the Walker brothers could do with a team like Souths. I wonder where the Knights might be on the ladder this year, had they had some imaginative coaching also.

Anthony is really struggling at Manly. He came from a club where the coach has the final say and is given full control of the team to here. If Trent has passed Bozo's test this year, and Bozo hands him the reigns completely next year, with no interference, the team as a whole will perform extremely well. There are too many chiefs this year.
Without anything to back my thoughts up with,I have a feeling Barrett has taken a stronger stance the last few weeks,based on team selections.Mainly the absence of Stewart.Just a hunch though

Without anything to back my thoughts up with,I have a feeling Barrett has taken a stronger stance the last few weeks,based on team selections.Mainly the absence of Stewart.Just a hunch though

I agree! That is a big part of our turn around I think. A consistent team being another. I think the people that rubbish Seibold are way too harsh, but why should harsh rubbishing stop at just the players right? ;)

Next year, after a strong finish this year, and with the coaches having a more 'in control' role with the team with Bozo stepping back, will be a big year!

I can't understand how anyone can rationally argue that Anthony is crap, based on our performances this year. (which isn't even over yet) If a bloke with his experience and successful history of coaching, who is held in high regard by other coaches and clubs comes here, and we don't reap the rewards immediately...that tells me a lot more about the state of our club, than his abilities as a coach.

The good news is, things appear to be changing for the better and if they continue to, it's going to be a good year next year! I hope we keep him.

Err. Parsecs are a measurement of distance not time. However given Einsteins development of the concept of relativistic space-time, maybe space and time are so linked they could be interchangable. No Bearfax dont get into your space time and quantum mechanics stuff. This site is confused enough.
The falcon could do so Kessel run in under whatever parsecs

Kessel had a supermassive black hole cluster and other ships had to go further around however due to the power of the falcon it could skip a fair portion of the journey

The falcon could do so Kessel run in under whatever parsecs

Kessel had a supermassive black hole cluster and other ships had to go further around however due to the power of the falcon it could skip a fair portion of the journey
giphy.gif

You are correct.

I see the defence improving, not as a result of coaching but as a result of the same side running out for 2-3 weeks in a row (which we haven't had ALL year until now).

It's also noticeable that our attack is improving as well, and for the very same reason.

Interesting your summation on Bennett, I know how the Donkeys work, Bennett is an immortal in their eyes BUT gee they are driven to success and if they fall over this year (appears they are), and don't get success next year watch for a "retirement" announcement.

Bennett's only coaching for one reason, he and his wife are now "aged", and they have disabled kids so he's amassing a fortune to take care of them when they are gone, its a great story I suppose, but that's his primary reason for doing what he's doing.
To be fair it is not that different than the rest of us who work (unlike the lucky ones who are retired......)

Or did we just not stand in the way of Seibold getting a better opportunity. Souths are off the rails worse then us. Two high profile assistance. I'd say he is on a pretty penny to move.

The calibre of his replacement will tell a lot about where our club is at.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8