Anthony Seibold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just curious....was he our defensive coach/co-ordinator before defecting to the vermin? If so,was Cartwright our defensive coach in 2018 and who would be a good replacement for next year?
Seibold left very early in 2016. He was never involved in much. Walked when he saw how incompetent things were.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seibold left very early in 2016. He was never involved in much. Walked when he saw how incompetent things were.
I believe Bozo wouldn't let Seibold do much at all in defence.

Bozos quick and unexpected exit right, hasn't got much air time on here, Especially not in the context of Trent failing in 2018, where as the ship was much more stable when Bozo was around.

I look at it as confirmation Bozo was having a much bigger say in coaching then was being acknowledged, even if it was in that director of coaching type role, Gould does at the Riff steering the ship, telling Trent what to do and how it will be fixed, without actually doing it himself.

Bozo being that go between communication with management, and giving advice on HR issues would have been massive as well.

I do suspect Trent's real complaint of lack of staff, is really more about Bozo not being here anymore for him to do his apprenticeship with. Who really was doing the recruitment before Bozo left? Funny how Scotty F is no longer getting credit for great recruitment.

Welcome back DES.

Last edited:
Seibold coached the defence in 2016.

Cartwrong and Randall coached the D the last two seasons which is one of the reasons why I want us to pay Cartwrong out. I guess Hasler will probably coach the D (or at least tell an assistant what he wants) next season.

Cartwrong is out of his depth.

I believe Bozo wouldn't let Seibold do much at all in defence.

Bozos quick and unexpected exit right, hasn't got much air time on here, Especially not in the context of Trent failing in 2018, where as the ship was much more stable when Bozo was around.

I look at it as confirmation Bozo was having a much bigger say in coaching then was being acknowledged, even if it was in that director of coaching type role, Gould does at the Riff steering the ship, telling Trent what to do and how it will be fixed, without actually doing it himself.

Bozo being that go between communication with management, and giving advice on HR issues would have been massive as well.

I do suspect Trent's real complaint of lack of staff, is really more about Bozo not being here anymore for him to do his apprenticeship with. Who really was doing the recruitment before Bozo left? Funny how Scotty F is no longer getting credit for great recruitment.

Welcome back DES.

Regarding Siebold, read the account given by @mozgrame here:

https://silvertails.net/threads/anthony-seibold.54822/page-9#post-1036726

Just curious....was he our defensive coach/co-ordinator before defecting to the vermin? If so,was Cartwright our defensive coach in 2018 and who would be a good replacement for next year?

He was and was alongside Cartwright. He quit due to interference from management. He was never replaced.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10