Anthony Seibold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don't even really exist, and yet you are still one of my most imaginary friends.
I spent 3.8 parsecs trying to come up with a clever reply... I'm not sure if I exist or not now!!

It's funny how at $ouffs their current poor season is blamed on the sub-coaches, and Madge is above any finger pointing (a bit like the Dalai really). I firmly believe he'd be sh*tting himself if the Penn's were his boss lol ;)

I spent 3.8 parsecs trying to come up with a clever reply... I'm not sure if I exist or not now!!

It's funny how at $ouffs their current poor season is blamed on the sub-coaches, and Madge is above any finger pointing (a bit like the Dalai really). I firmly believe he'd be sh*tting himself if the Penn's were his boss lol ;)

3.8 is the average of most Parra sex encounters. Be that measured in time, distance or participants. lol

Madge would be jelly beneath his rock hard façade, surely. He'll get the tap soon. Maybe we could swap him for Seibs?

I think it was @Reading the Play on Twitter that said the Bunnies were a very very unhappy camp, and the coach is right at the centre of it.

I've been disappointed with Seibold (he's the defence coach after all) so I don't see it as a big loss that he goes, and after all he is after a shot at one of the 16 teams anyway as Numero Uno.

To be honest wouldn't be surprised to see him pop up as Walters assistant at the Donkeys when they finally realise Bennett ain't the Messiah any longer.

I think it was @Reading the Play on Twitter that said the Bunnies were a very very unhappy camp, and the coach is right at the centre of it.

I've been disappointed with Seibold (he's the defence coach after all) so I don't see it as a big loss that he goes, and after all he is after a shot at one of the 16 teams anyway as Numero Uno.

To be honest wouldn't be surprised to see him pop up as Walters assistant at the Donkeys when they finally realise Bennett ain't the Messiah any longer.
Our defense IS improving, but still lapses occasionally. I believe this is less of a "coached" thing but more of a "consecutive same team" thing: it's hard to build structures when the guy next to you is different every week. I'd like to see what our defense is like with a stable run on team for 6-8 weeks!

Bennett will stay, and with the Broncos' blessing, until they win another premiership. Guaranteed.

I'm on the fence with this one...

Was seibold only signed for 1 year or are we releasing him early?

There were rumours he and Baz were not seeing eye to eye...does anyone know why?

He seems to be held in high regard (Queensland origin assistant) and our defence has been pretty poor up until the back half of this season (just finding our feet)...if he goes at the end of season are we taking another step back?!

l ;)

Err. Parsecs are a measurement of distance not time. However given Einsteins development of the concept of relativistic space-time, maybe space and time are so linked they could be interchangable. No Bearfax dont get into your space time and quantum mechanics stuff. This site is confused enough.

There were rumours he and Baz were not seeing eye to eye...does anyone know why?

He seems to be held in high regard (Queensland origin assistant) and our defence has been pretty poor up until the back half of this season (just finding our feet)...if he goes at the end of season are we taking another step back?!

Anthony has a 3 year deal. It's interesting to note that we were in a bidding war with Melbourne, who wanted to keep him, for his services. Anthony is a good bloke and will see his contract out, IF Manly want him to stay.

Err. Parsecs are a measurement of distance not time. However given Einsteins development of the concept of relativistic space-time, maybe space and time are so linked they could be interchangable. No Bearfax dont get into your space time and quantum mechanics stuff. This site is confused enough.
Hook...

Our defense IS improving, but still lapses occasionally. I believe this is less of a "coached" thing but more of a "consecutive same team" thing: it's hard to build structures when the guy next to you is different every week. I'd like to see what our defense is like with a stable run on team for 6-8 weeks!

Bennett will stay, and with the Broncos' blessing, until they win another premiership. Guaranteed.

I see the defence improving, not as a result of coaching but as a result of the same side running out for 2-3 weeks in a row (which we haven't had ALL year until now).

It's also noticeable that our attack is improving as well, and for the very same reason.

Interesting your summation on Bennett, I know how the Donkeys work, Bennett is an immortal in their eyes BUT gee they are driven to success and if they fall over this year (appears they are), and don't get success next year watch for a "retirement" announcement.

Bennett's only coaching for one reason, he and his wife are now "aged", and they have disabled kids so he's amassing a fortune to take care of them when they are gone, its a great story I suppose, but that's his primary reason for doing what he's doing.

Phase time! I like it :)

I read that too about 3 weeks ago somewhere but it didn't elaborate on the reason. I'd prefer they rid themselves of the Easter Island statue that sits beside Baz in the coaches box, Cartwright.
What he contributes is anybody's guess.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10