Anthony Seibold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

mozgrame

Engorged member
Has probably been posted here already, but if not...I was just talking to Anthony's mum earlier and she tells me Anthony has signed with Manly. Anthony will bolster the club with coaching experience, and a direct connection to Qld league players. He starts work at the Manly club on the 19th of October.

Another fantastic signing! Well done Manly!!

So why would he do that, Cartwright ( I assume) is assistant coach to Barrett so where does Seibold fit in??

He's down at the Drizzle currently isn't he @mozgrame ??

Clearly he wants a first grade gig, but I fail to see how this is a step up for him.

So why would he do that, Cartwright ( I assume) is assistant coach to Barrett so where does Seibold fit in??

Clearly he wants a first grade gig, but I fail to see how this is a step up for him.
Could be a desire to move to Sydney for lifestyle reasons, also has greater exposure in Sydney - possibly more coin.

Hopefully he can do the BA to Tooves thing (ie owning him head to head) now with Bellamy.

He's clearly got a plan in mind. It apparently went down like this. Manly made him an offer. The Storm upped that offer. He still chose Manly.

He is very cluey (has a Bachelor of Teaching and a Masters of Education and lectured in the Faculty of Education at the University of Southern Queensland after his retirement from footy), and a nicer bloke you will struggle to meet. He has a knack of connecting with players and is an astute judge of a good footballer.

His connections throughout the Q-Cup and Qld junior football alone will be invaluable to us. Had we snared him a year or two ago, we would most likely have Tim Glasby on the roster now too. Cameron Munster (I know we don't really need him with young turbo biding his time) would be handy as well. These are the types of players we will have access to with Anthony on board. Young, hungry, talented and above all...cheap! (until they establish themselves, and get noticed :p)

He's also pretty well known and respected in ESL circles too, so he throws a pretty wide net. I'm sure he sees this as a great opportunity for himself, and I think it's a massive get for Manly. Win/win!

His connections throughout the Q-Cup and Qld junior football alone will be invaluable to us. Had we snared him a year or two ago, we would most likely have Tim Glasby on the roster now too.
Instead we got Jane Hasson and Cherie Blair.....

He's clearly got a plan in mind. It apparently went down like this. Manly made him an offer. The Storm upped that offer. He still chose Manly.

He is very cluey (has a Bachelor of Teaching and a Masters of Education and lectured in the Faculty of Education at the University of Southern Queensland after his retirement from footy), and a nicer bloke you will struggle to meet. He has a knack of connecting with players and is an astute judge of a good footballer.

His connections throughout the Q-Cup and Qld junior football alone will be invaluable to us. Had we snared him a year or two ago, we would most likely have Tim Glasby on the roster now too. Cameron Munster (I know we don't really need him with young turbo biding his time) would be handy as well. These are the types of players we will have access to with Anthony on board. Young, hungry, talented and above all...cheap! (until they establish themselves, and get noticed :p)

He's also pretty well known and respected in ESL circles too, so he throws a pretty wide net. I'm sure he sees this as a great opportunity for himself, and I think it's a massive get for Manly. Win/win!

Very informative mate, I agree we need some sort of connection into QLD, especially now we don't have the Sunny Coast Eagles.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10