2013 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagles2win said:
A couple years back we had pet memberships.

Firstly do they still exist and secondly part of next years drive?

People laugh at a dog or whatever being a RL club member but in AFL actually it helps them get there big numbers

We certainly do. We had 80 pet members this year.

eagles2win said:
A couple years back we had pet memberships.

Firstly do they still exist and secondly part of next years drive?

People laugh at a dog or whatever being a RL club member but in AFL actually it helps them get there big numbers

We certainly do. We had 80 pet members this year.

Larissa said:
Lets have some fun...

For every 10 people that promise me they will renew next year, I'll reveal a 2013 membership secret!

Larissa,

Count me in and my 3 sons to re-new again plus football club membership.

Larissa said:
Lets have some fun...

For every 10 people that promise me they will renew next year, I'll reveal a 2013 membership secret!

Larissa,

Count me in and my 3 sons to re-new again plus football club membership.

I'll be renewing... I like the 3 game GA membership as I'm back in Canberra now and usually have other weekend commitments so can only make a few games!

I'll be renewing... I like the 3 game GA membership as I'm back in Canberra now and usually have other weekend commitments so can only make a few games!

With the awful lock-out potentially happening, I'm going to renew my GA season ticket next season. But a couple of questions:-

+ How much would a Jane Try stand season ticket cost, and how many seats are available to select from?
+ How much would it cost me to buy my 10 year old son a ticket next to me?

+ If I were to acquire a season ticket on the hill, how much would it cost to get a ticket in that corded off middle section on the fence?

With the awful lock-out potentially happening, I'm going to renew my GA season ticket next season. But a couple of questions:-

+ How much would a Jane Try stand season ticket cost, and how many seats are available to select from?

+ If I were to acquire a season ticket on the hill, how much would it cost to get a ticket in that corded off middle section on the fence?

Larissa said:
Just got out of a meeting, think I owe you all 2 now!

1. My First Membership- The Nest
We will introduce an infants membership specially for our youngest of fans. This will include a Sea Eagles Member bib, baby on board sign and a 'My First Sea Eagles Membership' certificate.

2. Reserved Seat Members will receive a very special extra gift this year.
All reserved seat Members will receive a personalised seat sleeve. You can pull this over the back of your seat a Brookie (or the office) to show everyone a Sea Eagles Member sits here!

I'll be renewing myself, two boys and the old man.

Just a question for The Nest membership, will infants who have previously been members qualify? My 18 month old was signed up when he was 4 days old. So he will have his 3rd consecutive membership before his 2nd birthday :D

Larissa said:
Just got out of a meeting, think I owe you all 2 now!

1. My First Membership- The Nest
We will introduce an infants membership specially for our youngest of fans. This will include a Sea Eagles Member bib, baby on board sign and a 'My First Sea Eagles Membership' certificate.

2. Reserved Seat Members will receive a very special extra gift this year.
All reserved seat Members will receive a personalised seat sleeve. You can pull this over the back of your seat a Brookie (or the office) to show everyone a Sea Eagles Member sits here!

I'll be renewing myself, two boys and the old man.

Just a question for The Nest membership, will infants who have previously been members qualify? My 18 month old was signed up when he was 4 days old. So he will have his 3rd consecutive membership before his 2nd birthday :D

Ryan said:

Hey Ryan,

A reserved seat in the Jane Try Stand will cost you $420 ($36.05/month) for an adult, $250 for a child under 16 ($21.46/month).

Premium General Admission will be $225 ($19.31/month) for an adult and $90 ($7.73/month) for a child.

Cheers,

Larissa

Ryan said:

Hey Ryan,

A reserved seat in the Jane Try Stand will cost you $420 ($36.05/month) for an adult, $250 for a child under 16 ($21.46/month).

Premium General Admission will be $225 ($19.31/month) for an adult and $90 ($7.73/month) for a child.

Cheers,

Larissa

Hey Larissa,

not sure if it is too late, but would it be possible to have the Members stickers with a white background instead of a clear background.
I have stuck mine on the car window, & because of the transparency, it is not that visible.

Cheers
Clint

@[Larissa]

It is a little late, we have to order our membership merchandise in May would you believe!

You're in luck however, we have changed the design this year to a coloured background :)

Larissa said:
It is a little late, we have to order our membership merchandise in May would you believe!

You're in luck however, we have changed the design this year to a coloured background :)

Just as well Larissa after this was raised early in 2012! Thanks for paying attention and acting. Little thing but easy to fix.

I'll be renewing my "you're overseas so suck it" membership. :(

Titans m'ship details released the other day.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8