2013 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The Wheel said:
Fluffy said:
Can those of us with GA memberships get a manly patch of grass to throw over the rugs in the middle of the hill to stop those people who turn up earlier thinking they own 10 metres square of real estate?

Maybe not a bad idea - a members only area on the hill and with own beer shed

It would have to be around the 40m line Northern end, as we're not giving up our prime real estate.

I'm renewing as well, and my mum has decided to get a Jane Try membership as well which is great.

Awesome to hear!

Keep an eye out on seaeagles.com.au today... 2013 Membership is set to go on sale about midday :)

Remember to login to renew if you were a Member in 2012. This will ensure you get all the benefits of our new 'We Bleed Maroon' Member Loyalty Program!

Bust day here at Sea Eagles HQ!

Go Manly!

Larissa

Bradza said:
Larissa said:
It is a little late, we have to order our membership merchandise in May would you believe!

You're in luck however, we have changed the design this year to a coloured background :)

Just as well Larissa after this was raised early in 2012! Thanks for paying attention and acting. Little thing but easy to fix.

Got to be a maroon background surely!

Larissa I hope the Sea Eagle head is at least as big as the 2012 sticker. I know you mentioned previously that this kind of branding has to be phased in gradually. That is one thing the Bunnies have been successful at - getting the Rabbit brand awareness out there.

I'll be renewing for my 6th year.

Why not a member 7 years+ ago?
I thought you had to live in Sydney to get any benefits.
A much better advertising campaign in recent years.

Why I renew?
A great Club.
A successful Club, and
The MWTS.

lismore_fan said:

Why I renew?
A great Club.
A successful Club, and
The MWTS.

Go Manly!

Larissa said:
Awesome to hear!

Keep an eye out on seaeagles.com.au today... 2013 Membership is set to go on sale about midday :)

Remember to login to renew if you were a Member in 2012. This will ensure you get all the benefits of our new 'We Bleed Maroon' Member Loyalty Program!

Bust day here at Sea Eagles HQ!

Go Manly!

Larissa

Let's hope the players can make this the "bust" day as well.

lismore_fan said:

Why I renew?
A great Club.
A successful Club, and
The MWTS.

Pretty much the same here.
In Brissie, well...I just had no idea I could get on board.

B2B or BUST!!!

Special delivery (membership)

Oh look, the mail's in. Hey it's my gold wing membership renewal.
Oh, here's another letter. Great, this one is my invitation to the Sea Eagles awards night – looks like a pretty good event, think I'll pop it in my diary!

RE: Special delivery (membership)

Got my membership renewal form today as well. Anybody else have their membership length wrong ?? Mine said 2010 but have been a member since 2008. Gonna hunt down the old cards before emailing about it

I think mine is wrong too but not that worrief

I think mine is wrong too but not that worried

i like the look of the renovations done to Brooky on these forms. Larissa has been hard at work since i was last there!
looks like URM got themselves a little spot on the front of the jersey too for next season.

Special delivery (membership)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Got my membership renewal form today as well. Anybody else have their membership length wrong ?? Mine said 2010 but have been a member since 2008. Gonna hunt down the old cards before emailing about it

Mine says 2010 as well but I'm almost certain I was a member in 2009.

Yeah I was saying the same last night when I saw it. I was sure I became a member after the worry of getting tickets in 2007 for the GF and having to line up.

They probably lost the records! I joined when they first made the new Sea Eagles membership, beginning of 2008I think.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8