2013 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
RE: Special delivery (membership)

Received mine today too. Are the 2013 membership packages available yet? ll wait til then before renewing.. See what other options are available :)

Lol Napper, if you received it today read the bastard and it will tell you about the options and where to look at them !! :)

Mine says I've been a member since 2010 but I have been since 2005.

Got my invite to the Awards Night also. Pumped!

got mine in the mail too, says member since 2011 when in fact its 2006.

Im offended!!! Ive spent good bucks at this club.

I cant even find any of my old cards or receipts after the move into my new place.

Ive sent them an email now.

I received my 2013 members renewal pack in the mail today. I just want to say that I still intend to renew but I was amazed/disappointed at the cost increase from this year's 2012 membership charges.

Supporter Wings membership has risen 33 1/3 % from $60 to $80 and the $10 upgrade for Leagues and Football Club membership that has been available for the last few years has been removed and replaced with a $10 charge for Leagues Club membership and a $25 charge for Football Club membership. Going by those figures, this year's 2013 renewal charges will cost me $115 for what only cost $70 for this year's 2012 renewal.

Living 1200km away from Brookie up here in Hervey Bay, I know that I have next to no chance of getting to a home game so I only take out the Supporter Wings membership and Leagues and Football Club membership and treat what I pay as mostly a donation to support my team financially but, we are only a single income family. If charges were going to be something similar to last year, I was intending to sign up my wife for 2013 (her first ever membership) but that will now either be put on hold until our finances become better or give up on the idea of signing her up altogether.

How many have the incorrect years as a member...MIne said 2010....but I avbeen since the start in 2007....and what are the other membership options available....I looked up teh website and it ask to register your interest

Out of curiosity, what's the membership package that people are getting? Previously I've been a 10 game GA membership and I drag my (sorry excuse of a Bulldogs supporting) boyfriend to our home games (he still loves watching any game of rugby and loves to get on Sportingbet, bless him) so I use my card to get in and he buys a GA ticket. Was thinking about upgrading to a [insert membership here because I don't know what I want to upgrade to but something with seating!] so does that mean when he comes along he has to buy a ticket for whatever seating section I have a membership pass for???

Signed,
Confused Eagle Chick

:)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol Napper, if you received it today read the bastard and it will tell you about the options and where to look at them !! :)

Lol!!! Did that, linked me to a survey. Thanks for your help.

bones said:
Mine says I've been a member since 2010 but I have been since 2005.

Same here, since 2005. Luckily I have all of the hats as proof!

If you think the Member Since year is wrong, please drop us an email with the year you think is right and we can update it.

We can check the old CRM, just had issues exporting it in a way that could be cross referenced with our current system.

Eagle Chick, give the membership team a call on 99703000 to have a chat about upgrading to a reserved seat membership. It will be much cheaper to buy 2 x these than buy casual tickets for your BF.

The website will be up with all options tomorrow, unfortunately some unforeseen issues have delayed us going live.

Go Manly!

Larissa

The website has been delayed until tomorrow, unfortunately have had a couple of unforeseen issues getting it up live.

If the Member Since date on your form is incorrect, please email [email protected] with the correct year. We can check our old system, however had some issues matching up records with our current CRM.

In terms of Leagues Club and Football Club prices, these are not set by the Sea Eagles. They decided they were unable to offer the heavily reduced price for 2013. If you would like to take that up, Vidmar is probably the man on here to talk to.

If you need any help with anything membership related, feel free to drop the team a line at the email address above or give them a call between 10am-4pm on 0299703000.

Cheers & Go Manly!

I will be renewing for me, my dad and one daughter. I too had my own membership stated as since 2010 and I have been a member since 2005. I will have to find my old cards to email a scan to the club!!!

Kiwi Eagle said:
I'm the same with the date, says 2010 but should be 2008. Managed to find a couple of old cards from then as well

I'm in the same boat kiwi.Im sure I was a member from 08 (incl) to present.No cards or paper work,but I have my members caps.I'll fire off an email wed or thurs to try get it sorted.No matter though.Wi;ll be rejoining,and with the $30 kids membership,the Eaglet will be a ticketed member this year,too.

I thought a few of you would be getting info saying your years were wrong.

I said earlier that I got an email from the nrl or someone asking me to do an online survey why I didn't rejoin this year!

My guess is manly didn't order enough of those loyalty badges and are just trying to trim a few of us off their list!! (wink).

Hopefully they email the info out as Manly still send stuff to my mansion home address!

Go Manly! Looking forward to renewing.

Larissa said:
If you think the Member Since year is wrong, please drop us an email with the year you think is right and we can update it.

We can check the old CRM, just had issues exporting it in a way that could be cross referenced with our current system.

Eagle Chick, give the membership team a call on 99703000 to have a chat about upgrading to a reserved seat membership. It will be much cheaper to buy 2 x these than buy casual tickets for your BF.

The website will be up with all options tomorrow, unfortunately some unforeseen issues have delayed us going live.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Nice Larissa,those Bulldogs supporters owe us one, and they like being us so, they might as well buy one of our memberships :p

Mine says 2010 and I've got caps from 2008 but no receipts or cards. I'm gona take a photo of the caps and email them.

Thanks Larissa!

Haha Jono, yep looks like he will be buying a Manly membership (he doesn't even have a Bulldogs membership!)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8