2013 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I will be renewing mine and the 4 kids memberships again for next year and hopefully Manly may play down here in Canberra! It's only been 4 years :mad: ....... Last time was Friday 30 May 2008 - Manly 31 Raiders 18

I will be renewing mine and the 4 kids memberships again for next year and hopefully Manly may play down here in Canberra! It's only been 4 years :mad: ....... Last time was Friday 30 May 2008 - Manly 31 Raiders 18

Normie said:
The Wheel said:
Maybe not a bad idea - a members only area on the hill and with own beer shed

Maybe just make Member's beer cold and the pies hot - that should bring in a few more numbers.......

The 'My Garden Shed' section between the two 40 meters lines on the top section of the Hill, reserved for card carrying Many Supporters and their Guests - brilliant idea:idea:

Larissa, this will enable the Club to host the Members and thereby make more money at the bar and bistro, and secure the standing/sitting the Hill with the beer shed for the Game for the Fanatics :shy:

The Panthers,Eels and Knights already have the center section on the East side for this very thing.

The Sea Birds will need to expand their routine to face the Hill and complete the trifecta for the blokes :p

Normie said:
The Wheel said:
Maybe not a bad idea - a members only area on the hill and with own beer shed

Maybe just make Member's beer cold and the pies hot - that should bring in a few more numbers.......

The 'My Garden Shed' section between the two 40 meters lines on the top section of the Hill, reserved for card carrying Many Supporters and their Guests - brilliant idea:idea:

Larissa, this will enable the Club to host the Members and thereby make more money at the bar and bistro, and secure the standing/sitting the Hill with the beer shed for the Game for the Fanatics :shy:

The Panthers,Eels and Knights already have the center section on the East side for this very thing.

The Sea Birds will need to expand their routine to face the Hill and complete the trifecta for the blokes :p

manlyforever08 said:
Will be renewing and signing up my boyfriend (he's a Dragons supporter :p)

Funny you say that I was thinking surely we could do something with divided families / troubled relationships, whereby clubs create a "partners" membership or ticketing arrangement - the member nominates the game their partner would attend and an advance ticket is sold. I understand there would be logistics etc but a thought from a non marketing non genius. And with fixed schedule coming up it may be an idea

manlyforever08 said:
Will be renewing and signing up my boyfriend (he's a Dragons supporter :p)

Funny you say that I was thinking surely we could do something with divided families / troubled relationships, whereby clubs create a "partners" membership or ticketing arrangement - the member nominates the game their partner would attend and an advance ticket is sold. I understand there would be logistics etc but a thought from a non marketing non genius. And with fixed schedule coming up it may be an idea

voicefromthehill said:
And that's why I'm in management - I come up with unworkable ideas to hand off to others to try and realise ;)

That's hilarious! Do you tell your staff you wanted it done yesterday as well??

voicefromthehill said:
And that's why I'm in management - I come up with unworkable ideas to hand off to others to try and realise ;)

That's hilarious! Do you tell your staff you wanted it done yesterday as well??

A couple years back we had pet memberships.

Firstly do they still exist and secondly part of next years drive?

People laugh at a dog or whatever being a RL club member but in AFL actually it helps them get there big numbers

A couple years back we had pet memberships.

Firstly do they still exist and secondly part of next years drive?

People laugh at a dog or whatever being a RL club member but in AFL actually it helps them get there big numbers

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8