2013 Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
voicefromthehill said:
The Who said:
Fluffy said:
Can those of us with GA memberships get a manly patch of grass to throw over the rugs in the middle of the hill to stop those people who turn up earlier thinking they own 10 metres square of real estate?

I'll support that!

Specially moulded to fit your backside, and with a stubby holder back heeled into it

You want a stubby holder back heeled into your bum?

To go with the bike rack

globaleagle said:
voicefromthehill said:
The Who said:
Fluffy said:
Can those of us with GA memberships get a manly patch of grass to throw over the rugs in the middle of the hill to stop those people who turn up earlier thinking they own 10 metres square of real estate?

I'll support that!

Specially moulded to fit your backside, and with a stubby holder back heeled into it

You want a stubby holder back heeled into your bum?

To go with the bike rack

Fluffy said:

You could always get there earlier. But i guess you're right. If you want to sit down it should be elsewhere.

Fluffy said:

You could always get there earlier. But i guess you're right. If you want to sit down it should be elsewhere.

Fluffy said:

Maybe not a bad idea - a members only area on the hill and with own beer shed

Fluffy said:

Napper said:
Fluffy said:

ive thought about rocking up when gates open and covering the hill with my rugs so no one else can sit anywhere on it, then i came to the realisation that jsut because i get there early doesnt mean i have any more right to space on the hill than anyone else.

Napper said:
Fluffy said:

ive thought about rocking up when gates open and covering the hill with my rugs so no one else can sit anywhere on it, then i came to the realisation that jsut because i get there early doesnt mean i have any more right to space on the hill than anyone else.

Fluffy said:
Napper said:
Fluffy said:

Its usually Families isnt it? Theyre better off behind the posts.

Fluffy said:
Napper said:
Fluffy said:

Its usually Families isnt it? Theyre better off behind the posts.

I will be renewing along with my wife, 12 grandchildren and the Corgi.

Will the Scout an Eagle be back next year? and Larissa did they get posted out this year as yet?

I will be renewing along with my wife, 12 grandchildren and the Corgi.

Will the Scout an Eagle be back next year? and Larissa did they get posted out this year as yet?

Eagle Scout will be back, but will be bigger and better.

That campaign will launch early December in preparation for Christmas.

Pins are on their way!

Pins are on their way!

Larissa said:

Pins are on their way!

Great thanks Larissa. My grandkids are getting memberships for Chrissy, now I have just have to brainwash em.

Can you post a picture of the Scout an Eagle Badge please Larissa?

Larissa said:

Pins are on their way!

Great thanks Larissa. My grandkids are getting memberships for Chrissy, now I have just have to brainwash em.

The Wheel said:

Maybe just make Member's beer cold and the pies hot - that should bring in a few more numbers.......

The Wheel said:

Maybe just make Member's beer cold and the pies hot - that should bring in a few more numbers.......

Earnie the Eagle said:
Larissa said:

Pins are on their way!

Sorry Earnie, you'll have to wait till it arrives!

Earnie the Eagle said:
Larissa said:

Pins are on their way!

Sorry Earnie, you'll have to wait till it arrives!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8