Zorbs this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have known Zorba in a casual sense since the first time he slapped me upside the head in 1973 ... he has always been a fantastic and passionate servant of the club and I think maybe the only person to be involved in all our 8 premierships in one capacity or another .. he was a core part of what we all call our glorious culture ...

He was also Manly's fierce and dependable attack dog that would defend Manly against all outside criticism and threats ... he took no prisoners and offered no apologies to those that would hurt the club ... but then it all changed .. IMO .. and he became more the Penn's attack dog ...

I choose to remember the great and lasting contribution he made to the club in his first 40 years there ... and just wonder at the last 10 years ...
In those dark time pre NE to Manly being back at Brookie he was the glue that kept the club together, had many a beer and conversation with him during those times.

I was alluding more to the fact that the kamikaze were willing to sacrifice their lives, however rightly, or wrongly, to show the ultimate loyalty to the emperor.
I agree with you feathered friend
The Ultimate loyalty must be shown to the emperor

Our Great emperor is the mighty Sea eagles club and all Manly fans should show their ultimate loyalty and support by becoming part of our Legendary club and club members

20210121_134837.jpg

Zorba a good fella, he organized myself and brothers to go into sheds to meet players in 1998.
He also assisted in trying to get a memorabilia piece I put together to get licenced. Yes he got an opinion he earnt it given time he spent at club.

Notice Zorbs tipped us as one of the favorites for the spoon this morning. No back up fullback, halves at 9 and said we should have retained Levi
His comments are invariably agenda driven.

In his case, he is no longer in the inner circle. Plus his former surrogate son went off and joined Parramatta and has now returned, pissing Zorba off in the process, because he thought Foran would stay back in 2015.

We all know how that ended. DCE wound up with an 8-year deal. Brilliant stuff.

A master footballing strategist is old Zorb.

does anyone give a flying fruitbat about this tired old hanger oner thinks.

he used to make out he was tight with des. clearly that’s not the case

Personalities and possible agendas aside , in some ways is probably just being realistic and based on last years past mid point outcomes . Maybe should have offered a bit more positivity in that surely there is some prospect for improvement if the side this year can address some of the short comings from last season . Admittedly , this does apply to the coaching tactics as well as the on field performances but still some pretty handy Manly players to lift the side if the right combinations and some overall improvement occurs .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4