Zorba's column today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another great little excerpt from the article was a story about Manase Fainu, who at training went to introduce himself to a ‘stranger’ that was watching on. That stranger happened to be Max Krillich. When Zorba told him that he represented Australia and NSW as a hooker and played 349 games for Manly, Fainu said “Good, same position, I can learn from him”. Fainu and Funa have apparently been carving up at training.

Great little story!

Dave Brown (the original not the Queenslander that played for us in 83/84) was one hell of player e.g. 1935 season he scored 38 tries (still the all time record) and kicked 65 goals for a total of 244 points

The first paragraph of Zorba's column today:
"An explosive bench - potentially the best in the NRL - has propelled the Manly Sea Eagles into an excitement team." He was then singing the praises of our bench who all had blinders last week.
But the sentence that I love is:
"Watching Manly will be a load of fun this season" which gave me goosebumps!

"An explosive bench - potentially the best in the NRL - has propelled the Manly Sea Eagles into an excitement team." He was then singing the praises of our bench who all had blinders last week.
Also today:

6E0C83D1-466D-4905-A350-49AAAB432BF8.jpeg

How times have changed, sadly...

In Zorba's column today not a word about how poorly Manly played on Thursday, or the blizzard-like weather, let alone a well done to the brave fans who turned up and watched a loss like that. I know he was probably in his comfy corporate box but still we fans would like some sort of gratitude or encouragement. Oh that's right, fans are irrelevant. And they wonder why the Brookie crowds are low.

In Zorba's column today not a word about how poorly Manly played on Thursday, or the blizzard-like weather, let alone a well done to the brave fans who turned up and watched a loss like that. I know he was probably in his comfy corporate box but still we fans would like some sort of gratitude or encouragement. Oh that's right, fans are irrelevant. And they wonder why the Brookie crowds are low.

At least on the club website in the Things We Learnt piece they thanked the fans who did show and apologised to them for the piss poor show we gave for their time.

id say he would have been feeling the cold too....

from the open fridge door

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8