Zorba - one of our Top 3?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The sad fact is that all year we will be reading this spin and propaganda from Dean Ritchie. A senior journo at the Telegraph the other day described Ritchie as the following "lazy mouthpiece for his friends...he's our biggest embarrassment''. I wonder if Ritchie knows how his colleagues rate him or is he that thick skinned?

Why does a 70 year old, former board member, well past (and I mean WELL past) his prime even need a role in "media and sales"???

He's got his way, everyone he wanted sacked have been punted, his family now control the purse strings, why does he even need a role!

The Ballin departure was well handled BUT, they'd be looking at Facebook / Twitter and would know the feelings of the fans, besides I know Scott comes on here for a look on a fairly regular basis (Hi Scott) so I am unsurprised at Matty's fond farewell.

Its the little legend 2V we are all angry about and that sham of a press conference.

Thank goodness the Football Club are doing a proper farewell for Geoff, just sorry I can't make it down.
The Ballin thing went down ok because they announced Tapau pretty much the same day and it gave everyone a spoonful of sugar before our medicine.

He needs a role because he is a narcissistic egomaniac.The story points to nothing but that.I feel he knows he is in the doghouse with fans & will stop at nothing until he is crowned Manlys saviour.

Look, now that Peter Peters is the new nrl CEO things can only improve for manly. He has my full support.

Are we ready for the ambush good news stories about how the great Zorba pulled all this together and how he alone has been the saviour of the Sea Eagles??

His mates Bean Ritchfiels and Still a Rothtool will ensure lots of good ZtH news this year and he will use his MD column to praise Mr Fluffy non stop.

There's only one word that describes all this,

Sickening ( @Dan Id like a vomit emoji please)

Are we ready for the ambush good news stories about how the great Zorba pulled all this together and how he alone has been the saviour of the Sea Eagles??

His mates Bean Ritchfiels and Still a Rothtool will ensure lots of good ZtH news this year and he will use his MD column to praise Mr Fluffy non stop.

There's only one word that describes all this,

Sickening ( @Dan Id like a vomit emoji please)
Love him or loath him .
He is passionate about our beloved Sea eagles as we all are and on game day when our great players wearing the maroon and white colors with the Sea eagle on their chest run on to the field every passionate Manly supporter stand as one !!!
Until then we can all whinge about each other as much as we like :)
028191-afe53284-622b-11e3-8bef-f68fbd62ade2.jpg

Love him or loath him .
He is passionate about our beloved Sea eagles as we all are and on game day when our great players wearing the maroon and white colors with the Sea eagle on their chest run on to the field every passionate Manly supporter stand as one !!!
View attachment 2551
I don't doubt he loves the sea eagles as much as anyone here. I don't doubt that, like the rest of us, he's doing the best he can. I don't doubt he sees the world quite differently from me, as does everyone else here. Could I be wrong in any (or all) of my assessments? Absolutely.

Do I respect him? Yes. Just like I respect every sea eagle fan here. Do I like what he seems to have done? No. Can I get over that? Can I accept what I can't change? Can I come to grips with what doesn't seem to make sense? They're the challenges I face right now.

Love him or loath him .
View attachment 2551
Oh my God - you are so misguided.

I don't doubt he loves the sea eagles as much as anyone here. I don't doubt that, like the rest of us, he's doing the best he can. I don't doubt he sees the world quite differently from me, as does everyone else here. Could I be wrong in any (or all) of my assessments? Absolutely.

Do I respect him? Yes. Just like I respect every sea eagle fan here. Do I like what he seems to have done? No. Can I get over that? Can I accept what I can't change? Can I come to grips with what doesn't seem to make sense? They're the challenges I face right now.
Great logical post .
Oh my God - you are so misguided.
I am guided by our great clubs proven culture that has proven to overcome what aver great adversity that comes our way and always rising above to being the most envied and successful club of all!!! and that's all that mattes to me feathered friend
53f171739078f48d3174ce5cc22f1aec.jpg

@ Dan . Suggestion
Maybe you can create a Negative Manly Sea eagles club forum where any Manly supporter has the opportunity to display their unrelenting and continual bagging of our club and choose topics from 1947 and beyond because we don't live in a perfect world and there is no such thing as the perfectly run club . There is thought such a thing as the most successful club in the modern era and that is the Mighty Sea eagles !!!
671173-manly-sea-eagles.jpg

Last edited:
@ Dan . Suggestion
Maybe you can create a Negative Manly Sea eagles club forum where any Manly supporter has the opportunity to display their unrelenting and continual bagging of our club and choose topics from 1947 and beyond because we don't live in a perfect world and there is no such thing as the perfectly run club . There is thought such a thing as the most successful club in the modern era and that is the Mighty Sea eagles !!!
Great idea!!! Then Zorba can learn how to use this interwebs thing and sling crap at all and sundry online, to his hearts content.

Why does a 70 year old, former board member, well past (and I mean WELL past) his prime even need a role in "media and sales"???

He's got his way, everyone he wanted sacked have been punted, his family now control the purse strings, why does he even need a role!
I think he asked for a roll but they misunderstood him.

I think he asked for a roll but they misunderstood him.
I thought he only asked for a Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed Roll but they gave him the job instead :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6