[Resurrected] Zac Saddler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you want to find out what Zac looks like here's the image on our Club website.
Oh, and they are still claiming he is 201 cm tall and 91kg in weight. I hope he doesn't blow away if it's windy at Brookie on Sunday.
1620171058637.png

Saddler will be ready to release hell and doom on his opponents on Sunday ... in his own head he will have been thinking that twice he has been selected in the Indigenous All Stars team ... and yet he couldn't even get a look in with a team that was 1 - 15 ....

Rip in son and take no prisoners ....

With the likely balance of the forward pack now , [ and previously for that matter ] really need Jake on the park for maximum time or all game . Just does so much effective and at times crucial tackling and tidying up . Just would not get the full benefit of that with him as a prop and spending quite a bit of time off the field on an inter change basis . Can see the appeal of Josh as a 13 but think much better suited on an edge at present , think that he can only get better there and goes the full eighty .

Saddler will be ready to release hell and doom on his opponents on Sunday ... in his own head he will have been thinking that twice he has been selected in the Indigenous All Stars team ... and yet he couldn't even get a look in with a team that was 1 - 15 ....

Rip in son and take no prisoners ....
It's a certainty he will rip in, but hopefully lack of discipline doesn't undo all the good work, that has been the only thing holding him back, I think.

It's a certainty he will rip in, but hopefully lack of discipline doesn't undo all the good work, that has been the only thing holding him back, I think.
He has been a development player for two seasons as well, and he's presently only 21 years old. Oh yeah, there was no second grade comp last season either.

Last edited:
Only real concern is we are missing a bit of balance re age and experience in the middle. Saddler 21, Keppie 22, Paseka 23, (and Sipley hasn't got a lot of FG experience) all real young. Saddler will be great, but it's Paseka who will need to step up big time
Throw in Haumole, Schuster, and possibly Suli as well. Jake is the only guy who has played close to one hundred games. So very inexperienced.

Agree he is a firebrand ... but that hasn't held him back ... he is just young and we had 6 other props ahead of him on the payroll ... but he get's his chance now ... and I for one want to see all that pent-up adrenaline and testosterone explode !!!

Hopefully it will be controlled aggression ... if not ... at least we will remember his debut .

If you want to find out what Zac looks like here's the image on our Club website.
Oh, and they are still claiming he is 201 cm tall and 91kg in weight. I hope he doesn't blow away if it's windy at Brookie on Sunday.
View attachment 17968
I saw that his PREVIOUS profile, from the Bulldogs website, had him at 111kg. But having said that, he was only listed on there at 190cm, and he is clearly much taller than that. so, if we combine the two, we can deduce that he is:
  • around 200cm tall
  • over 110kg
  • a big unit!

I saw that his PREVIOUS profile, from the Bulldogs website, had him at 111kg. But having said that, he was only listed on there at 190cm, and he is clearly much taller than that. so, if we combine the two, we can deduce that he is:
  • around 200cm tall
  • over 110kg
  • a big unit!
Big is as useless as tits on a bull
if the Big body does not come with Zac's Big Aggressive Heart

Last edited:
To quote the great on Rex "The Moose" Mossop. I'm flabberghasted that Zac has been a development player for so long while Ben Turbo was given a squad place ahead of him. Zac is streets ahead of Ben whose been playing like a busted and been dropped back to Flegg. Which is pretty bad if you can't make that s**t awful BWSE team and you're a top 30 player.

To quote the great on Rex "The Moose" Mossop. I'm flabberghasted that Zac has been a development player for so long while Ben Turbo was given a squad place ahead of him. Zac is streets ahead of Ben whose been playing like a busted and been dropped back to Flegg. Which is pretty bad if you can't make that s**t awful BWSE team and you're a top 30 player.
The Only development left that I see in Zac is that He will develop from NRL player to rep player

The Only development left that I see in Zac is that He will develop from NRL player to rep player
Gee Bozo for a kid who’s only played a couple of indig games and sone nsw cup, he’s certainly got your attention.

Gee Bozo for a kid who’s only played a couple of indig games and sone nsw cup, he’s certainly got your attention.
He also made an impact in the last 2 All star games that he was selected by shrewd selectors who got his attention

Only injuries gave our other great young players like Olakau’ata and Schuster an opportunity to play NRL just like Zac

Des is getting a bit slower with age I think

Last season it was our backs that were decimated by injury - this season it's the forwards turn. Gee, it's been a long time since we experienced a good run on the injury front.
I’d much prefer it be the forwards than the backs though, especially with the amount of good young forwards we have that are itching to make their way into the side. Pressure is on Sironen, Taupau, Jake and Keppie to hold their places and lead with experience (keppie excepted)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4