Zac Fulton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You should have watched Nine’s coverage. You could tell that Johns and Slater in particular were very impressed by Manly’s performance. So was Smith.

Unfortunately at the end Adolf prattled on about feeling sorry for the Roosters, because you know, they were expected to win, blah blah…then he started ‘reading the room’ and changed his tune.
When Collins went off after being KTFO Vossie emphasised in (ominous tones) "The Roosters are down to just 16 men now, just 16 men!!" which I thought was just ridiculous considering our shortage of first graders.

Does anyone here think that the players actually pay the fine?
Uncle Nik probably pays all the rorter's fines. For sure the coach's comments against refs. Penn just makes media statements and rubs salt in the wounds of his coach after he's fined. Sorry but I've just got a lot of love left over from this week.

Haha legend

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220801-094945_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220801-094945_Instagram.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 96
Needs to be blooded this year now that we are gone.
He has the ability to do the 1 percenters that Manly desperately need.
Yes a number of the up and coming guys need to start getting some first grade experience with lots of playing minutes - Fulton, Weekes, Vaega, Smalley. Koula at fullback etc Really the club has nothing to loose now that the season is nearly over. Des needs to open his mind and start planning for the future before it's to late.

Only at Manly can a young player have a promising debut, rattle an experienced 275 game prop in JWH and then be back playing under 21s the week after.

It’s bleeding obvious to everyone except Des that Fulton and some of the other younger players need more of a crack in first grade, you would think it will happen now that our season is done but nothing surprises me with this club anymore

Only at Manly can a young player have a promising debut, rattle an experienced 275 game prop in JWH and then be back playing under 21s the week after.

It’s bleeding obvious to everyone except Des that Fulton and some of the other younger players need more of a crack in first grade, you would think it will happen now that our season is done but nothing surprises me with this club anymore
Should have been on the bench instead of Burbo

Poor Zac, carrying that famous name can't be easy, but his NRL debut was very positive so I'm one of those with high hopes for him. I like his all action approach. Bit small, if he had the body of a Bullemor there'd be no stopping him.

Tele today reports Zac close to signing a 2 year deal to stay at Manly ...

PSS .. I would have posted this in the proper signings thread ... but it is anarchy over there since the mods went to sleep ..
Good news .

The Fearless Fulton taking on JWH and not taking a step back in his NRL debut

His attributes are courage and Tenacity and at 20 years of age there is also potential for the young and viral forward to develop further

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F36374bd8-3daf-45b7-ac9b-8725a0f0a05b

I don't mind his size as it adds to the versatility needed for the modern game.
As a 20 year old will fill out more and add power to an already aggressive player, I like the kid and brings the exact energy and competitive nature this 2022 team was screaming for.

According to these stats, size doesn't matter :)

Zac Fulton 183cm 95kg
Victor Radley 182cm 92kg
Cam Murray 184cm 95kg
Cam McInnes 177cm 91kg
Add Liam Martin who will probably be up with the most intimidating and aggressive players this Sunday at 183cm and 103kg

You are all getting ahead of yourselves!

I used to visit my uncle who was a relieving Hotel Manager, in the country.

I was with him at the The Pier at Coff's when a liquor salesman came in with a "new rum" for the licensee to try; he was promptly informed "that he didn't touch that stuff" but he "would get his expert to try it out".

My uncle summoned over Fred, apparently an experienced "local" to give his opinion. After throwing down a shot of the rum, he was asked "What did he think?"

He replied, licking his lips, " You can't predict how good it is when it's only had one run", holding out his glass to give a more informed opinion.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6