• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't in favour of SSM, didn't care enough to vote on the matter either.

I will never recognize such couples as a marriage but who am i to dictate how others should live their lives.(freewill)

More to do with Gay Pride and bonding through a common goal dressed up as an equal rights issue.

Was never explained to me why the definition of marriage had to change to create "equal rights", it continues to be brushed aside.

I will never recognize such couples as a marriage but who am i to dictate how others should live their lives.(freewill)

More to do with Gay Pride and bonding through a common goal dressed up as an equal rights issue.

Was never explained to me why the definition of marriage had to change to create "equal rights", it continues to be brushed aside.
Is it not as simple as two gay people wanting the same rights / acknowledgement / name / convention as heterosexual couples?

Ok ill give it ago.
The marriage equality debate ( very clever use of language by the yes side) comes down to a few things.
1) why can some citizens have their relationship recognised by signing a government document and others cannot. - Not can they marry in a church but can they have a wedding certificate like other ppl.

2) why should society discriminate between relationships in regards to next of kin in emergency/ hospital / dying situations. If your dying shouldnt your partner be alerted? Part of the decision making in those cases, like is the case in straight relationships.

3) the marriage act was changed by the howard govt. To explicitly deny ssm. So why not just have one rule for everyone.

4) same sex couples ARE still hassled and belittled and live lives being told they are not equal, that they matter or that no matter their lifestle ( as long as its not hurting someone) that it is none of anyone else's business wether they are straight or gay.

The whole process is a shambles.. You have an expensive national pole using tax payer's funds. You also have tax payer's funds being allocated towards promoting the "yes" campaign and also council rate payer's funds also swaying into the argument ie Clover Moore Sydney city council.. The politicians set up the whole thing as they didn't have the guts to make a decision yet they do not remain impartial by funding one side of the debate.. Hypocrisy at its best. Now they will legislate by Christmas. They should have amended the marriage act a long time ago without all the fuss... Let's hope Christmas is not hijacked to make a further political statement.. That would be a sorry day for all.

The whole process is a shambles.. You have an expensive national pole using tax payer's funds. You also have tax payer's funds being allocated towards promoting the "yes" campaign and also council rate payer's funds also swaying into the argument ie Clover Moore Sydney city council.. The politicians set up the whole thing as they didn't have the guts to make a decision yet they do not remain impartial by funding one side of the debate.. Hypocrisy at its best. Now they will legislate by Christmas. They should have amended the marriage act a long time ago without all the fuss... Let's hope Christmas is not hijacked to make a further political statement.. That would be a sorry day for all.

Newsflash: politicians will always politicise anything they can, always.
Yes it was a waste of money as all the polls showed YES would win.
But this wasn't so much about the vote as it was to do with Tony Abbott and his section of the liberal party.

Newsflash: politicians will always politicise anything they can, always.
Yes it was a waste of money as all the polls showed YES would win.
But this wasn't so much about the vote as it was to do with Tony Abbott and his section of the liberal party.
Totally agree..unfortunately there are no boundaries when it comes to politics.

He deleted my post pity because the facts hurt and people wpuld rather be ignorant and say 'nothings happening' straight ostrich
I deleted them because they just seemed like ramblings that were clogging up the thread, but I've reinstated them as you are of course entitled to an opinion. Don't want you to think Dan was censoring you.

I did stumble across this article though which I though might be worthwhile looking at

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/...bunks-hysterical-refugee-sex-attack-reporting

And I deleted them again. The forum rules say no explanation is needed but such inaccurate propaganda should not be welcomed on any civilised site.

It's also amazing that some people are quite happy to vote against people procuring rights that they themselves have.....but whine like stuck pigs at any minuscule perceived sleight they may occur.

"It's ok for gays not to be allowed to marry but OMG someone deleted my post! Oh the injustice."

I didn’t take anything down I was soundly asleep until 10 minutes ago when I got my kids up for school.

I can still see the videos and I didn’t watch them because they are fear mongering hatred filled fake news.

About the only place those apply is turkey, which is not Europe. I had 2 colleagues and a friend who lived in Istanbul during the REFUGEE crisis they moved to Crete, cypress and the other to the US, not because of refugees purse but because of the unrest and safety concerns in Istanbul. With that said I have been there in this time, my other colleagues regularly as we have a very big client there. I have colleagues who live across the islands in the cypriatic sea none of the things in those videos are true or a reflection of now.

You should look into the Russian influence of politics and media. That’s more real and more alarming that what you have been falsely lead to believe and is a greater concern for Europe
Honestly your tripping balls buddy..
you say none of the things in the videos are true yet you say you didn't watch them because they are hate filled fear mongering LOL way to contradict yourself champ.. as for quora lol thats a zionist run media outlet LOL keep covering up for your over lords mate we goyim are waking up ;)
The video about the rotterdam Pakistani rape gangs is 100 percent true they got caught the filth so how is that fake news? When you see immigrants fighting the policemen and woman or looting stores or rioting yeah all staged fake news fmd. People like you are why its happening.. everything is fine and dandy while rome burns lol

Top quotes
'I didn't watch them because they are fearmongering hate-filled fake news'
'None of whats in those videos is true'
Im onto you mate ;)

Honestly your tripping balls buddy..
you say none of the things in the videos are true yet you say you didn't watch them because they are hate filled fear mongering LOL way to contradict yourself champ.. as for quora lol thats a zionist run media outlet LOL keep covering up for your over lords mate we goyim are waking up ;)
The video about the rotterdam Pakistani rape gangs is 100 percent true they got caught the filth so how is that fake news? When you see immigrants fighting the policemen and woman or looting stores or rioting yeah all staged fake news fmd. People like you are why its happening.. everything is fine and dandy while rome burns lol

Top quotes
'I didn't watch them because they are fearmongering hate-filled fake news'
'None of whats in those videos is true'
Im onto you mate ;)
As a Jew I am still waiting to hear about the Zionist conspiracy (although that could be because I am too busy running the media and all)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8