• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
giphy.gif

Well there it is.

Simply the best :inlove:

images
I saw him walking along the street just yesterday. He looked happy enough but the way he was walking was a bit of a sad sight. Really bow legged and looked like every step was hurting his back. It's a ridiculously high price these players pay for our enjoyment. Should always be remembered.
And, not to forget, what a tough, brave man he is!

A Manly legend paved the way :nod:

Big Ian risked his career by going public , but the Mighty Sea Eagles, led by the Immortal Bozo, supported his player :clap:

Manly leads, others follow, as usual :party:
Start a new thread on Ian and put it in correct the league forum
Roberts was a great player

General Discussion Forum

This forum is for all general, current affairs, jokes and everything else that doesn't fit under the other forums.

the world continues to dwindle and the sound of applause from the fools is all thats heard.. a sad sad day for all humans and our ancestors who knew how wrong it was.. more proof of the lie that is democracy. I dont recall getting a text to vote no but i got 1 saying to vote yes.. now our kids will think its ok to be an abomination. God Save us

the world continues to dwindle and the sound of applause from the fools is all thats heard.. a sad sad day for all humans and our ancestors who knew how wrong it was.. more proof of the lie that is democracy. I dont recall getting a text to vote no but i got 1 saying to vote yes.. now our kids will think its ok to be an abomination. God Save us
Funniest post I have read in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8