• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the world continues to dwindle and the sound of applause from the fools is all thats heard.. a sad sad day for all humans and our ancestors who knew how wrong it was.. more proof of the lie that is democracy. I dont recall getting a text to vote no but i got 1 saying to vote yes.. now our kids will think its ok to be an abomination. God Save us
Hey that deserves a ban. It is highly offensive. Haven't you read the terms and conditions of this forum.

the world continues to dwindle and the sound of applause from the fools is all thats heard.. a sad sad day for all humans and our ancestors who knew how wrong it was.. more proof of the lie that is democracy. I dont recall getting a text to vote no but i got 1 saying to vote yes.. now our kids will think its ok to be an abomination. God Save us
This is an abomination for your children .This is an awakening for them that we have been discriminating as a nation for years and now we have overcome one hurdle to realise hat everyone is equal . God save you if one of your children are gay because all children need the support of their parents.

This is an abomination for your children .This is an awakening for them that we have been discriminating as a nation for years and now we have overcome one hurdle to realise hat everyone is equal . God save you if one of your children are gay because all children need the support of their parents.
Look the abomination is that we live in a world of extreme poverty, children are literally dying every day and the world focuses on these issues, whilst are important are not pivotal to the existence of others.

An awakening LOL so its ok to bend over and take 1 fmd

Hey that deserves a ban. It is highly offensive. Haven't you read the terms and conditions of this forum.
Highly offensive ay... seems the truth hurts. Dont put up this crap on and nrl forum and i wont comment on it. I come to read about nrl not this filth about disturbing the natural order of things. All religions all races throughout history have frowned upon such lewd acts at one stage ot was a jailable offense now its legal.. civilization is going down the gurgler all to the applause of degenerates and sick individuals

Highly offensive ay... seems the truth hurts. Dont put up this crap on and nrl forum and i wont comment on it. I come to read about nrl not this filth about disturbing the natural order of things. All religions all races throughout history have frowned upon such lewd acts at one stage ot was a jailable offense now its legal.. civilization is going down the gurgler all to the applause of degenerates and sick individuals
YES because you can prove that gays exist but not god.
Good argument that.

Was being sarcastic. Just winding you up..I'm just making the point that whichever side of the fence you sit that a person's opinion can always be construed as being offensive in this day and age of political correctness.. People are afraid to voice their opinion.

Was being sarcastic. Just winding you up..I'm just making the point that whichever side of the fence you sit that a person's opinion can always be construed as being offensive in this day and age of political correctness.. People are afraid to voice their opinion.
Correction most people are afraid to voice their opinions lol as you can see i will always speak my mind and if more people did we wouldnt have all these problems in the world ie the invasion of europe by immigrants. They dont show it in the news here but europe is slowly dying. Look up on youtube Europe immigration crisis the videos are endless. Ooops am i being to real again lol

Correction most people are afraid to voice their opinions lol as you can see i will always speak my mind and if more people did we wouldnt have all these problems in the world ie the invasion of europe by immigrants. They dont show it in the news here but europe is slowly dying. Look up on youtube Europe immigration crisis the videos are endless. Ooops am i being to real again lol
Agree..
I think we are extremely lucky here in Australia where we have the ocean as a deterrent for illegal immigrants and strong border control. I'm all for letting the people in who knock at the front door and are invited in.

ahhhhh I live in europe at least for a few years and I can tell you that it is not dying, it is not living in fear and immigration is generally a non-issue.

Don't take some hacked together whacko's take on Europe. Everyone here is living happily, healthily and devoid of fear. It is quite amusing seeing some of these youtube videos often based on places I visit often.

It is true there has been a larger immigration of refugees in recent years, however look at what has happened to their homes, in the Netherlands they work very hard to integrate the refugees and they refugees work equally as hard. They have recently built new housing for them right near my house at the student dental academy buildings, no one lives in fear of them, and everyone says hello to them.

Please don't use Youtube videos as a source of truth, they tell you no more truth than used car salesmen, politicians and religions, the only difference is any whacko can throw up a youtube video based on their own ideas and not facts.

As for the yes vote, I was strongly in favor of the yes vote, I have many gay friends here and in Australia, none of them are out to get you and take you from your wife and turn your children, they are about living their own lives, and it makes no difference to me or your if they are able to be legally married, the only difference is your own perception and your own fears. The world is not going to suddenly turn pink and rainbow coloured and there will be no new world order forcing you to be gay.

The sky is not falling, it's at the same relative height it always has been, the world is getting smaller however, and that should be exciting and present you with opportunities not make you rage with fear.

Additionally not all religions saw homosexuality as wrong or bad, that is actually a more recent thing, part of the Abrahamic religions. The Roman empire had many differing ideas on this and Indian and Asian religions dont really specifically take a direct viewpoint on this, they are more concerned with central human fulfillment.

So when you say "Religion" lets be clear you mean Christianity and other Abrahamic religions. You will also find ironically that christianity in varying forms have softened views and in many cases acceptance.

At the end of the day it makes no difference to you or anyone what people do. They aren't raping, pillaging and murdering, they are living their life without worrying about or trying to live yours.

No one can save you with that kind of close minded thinking.

Everyone deserves happiness and where anyone else parks there junk shouldn't be any of your concern.

ahhhhh I live in europe at least for a few years and I can tell you that it is not dying, it is not living in fear and immigration is generally a non-issue.

Don't take some hacked together whacko's take on Europe. Everyone here is living happily, healthily and devoid of fear. It is quite amusing seeing some of these youtube videos often based on places I visit often.

It is true there has been a larger immigration of refugees in recent years, however look at what has happened to their homes, in the Netherlands they work very hard to integrate the refugees and they refugees work equally as hard. They have recently built new housing for them right near my house at the student dental academy buildings, no one lives in fear of them, and everyone says hello to them.

Please don't use Youtube videos as a source of truth, they tell you no more truth than used car salesmen, politicians and religions, the only difference is any whacko can throw up a youtube video based on their own ideas and not facts.

As for the yes vote, I was strongly in favor of the yes vote, I have many gay friends here and in Australia, none of them are out to get you and take you from your wife and turn your children, they are about living their own lives, and it makes no difference to me or your if they are able to be legally married, the only difference is your own perception and your own fears. The world is not going to suddenly turn pink and rainbow coloured and there will be no new world order forcing you to be gay.

The sky is not falling, it's at the same relative height it always has been, the world is getting smaller however, and that should be exciting and present you with opportunities not make you rage with fear.

Additionally not all religions saw homosexuality as wrong or bad, that is actually a more recent thing, part of the Abrahamic religions. The Roman empire had many differing ideas on this and Indian and Asian religions dont really specifically take a direct viewpoint on this, they are more concerned with central human fulfillment.

So when you say "Religion" lets be clear you mean Christianity and other Abrahamic religions. You will also find ironically that christianity in varying forms have softened views and in many cases acceptance.

At the end of the day it makes no difference to you or anyone what people do. They aren't raping, pillaging and murdering, they are living their life without worrying about or trying to live yours.
Dan just because you lived in the Netherlands for the last few years doesn't make you an expert on European affairs. You must have been living in a bubble if you think there has just been a larger immigration of refugees in the last few years and everyone is holding hands singing koombaya.. There's been riots, increase in crime, sexual assaults in many parts of Europe because of this. The Netherlands for instance has experienced its highest growth in population since the turn of the century! It's been a bloody crisis for Europe and one of the biggest talking points. Most of them are from the middle east and it wasn't through a policy of immigration but they all came illegally, uninvited. People ARE living in fear. Sure there are ligitimate families who have tried to escape war torn Syria Iraq etc.. But there are hardened criminals extremists amongst them.. Europe will never be the same. As for homesexuality that is a freedom of choice. I have friends / relatives who are homesexuals. What does affect me as a taxpayer is funding wasteful and irrelevant poles on issues that do not affect or have an outcome on the majority of the population. The politicians should simply amend these archaic legislation and be done with it without all this wasteful and divisive propaganda from both sides forced down peoples throat..

Dan just because you lived in the Netherlands for the last few years doesn't make you an expert on European affairs. You must have been living in a bubble if you think there has just been a larger immigration of refugees in the last few years and everyone is holding hands singing koombaya.. There's been riots, increase in crime, sexual assaults in many parts of Europe because of this. The Netherlands for instance has experienced its highest growth in population since the turn of the century! It's been a bloody crisis for Europe and one of the biggest talking points. Most of them are from the middle east and it wasn't through a policy of immigration but they all came illegally, uninvited. People ARE living in fear. Sure there are ligitimate families who have tried to escape war torn Syria Iraq etc.. But there are hardened criminals extremists amongst them.. Europe will never be the same. As for homesexuality that is a freedom of choice. I have friends / relatives who are homesexuals. What does affect me as a taxpayer is funding wasteful and irrelevant poles on issues that do not affect or have an outcome on the majority of the population. The politicians should simply amend these archaic legislation and be done with it without all this wasteful and divisive propaganda from both sides forced down peoples throat..

Id types a longer reply, but as it’s late here and I’ve had a few beers after a trip Italy today.

Your argument is “just because you live and travel weekly to all these places, you (as in me dan) have no observational rights, knowledge or experience with the exact point of this debate, vs you(as in you Spartan eagle) who lives in Sydney and spends most if not all (according to our logs) in Sydney, to have an educated opinion and point of view on the situation where I am specifically located and spend most of my time.

That’s right isn’t it?

Because honestly these riots and increased crime rates you refer to are completely fabricated.

As an illustration Rotterdam and Zuid Holland take more immigrants and refugees than anywhere else, yet they have seen an overall drop in crime rates compared to places like amsterdam.

I had bigger fears of being in Barcelona a few weeks ago than being anywhere else and even there it was more about interruption of transport than personal safety.

It may interest you to know I was evacuated from Manchester airport earlier this year because of a bomb scare, I was a day away from Brussels subway as I spend lots of time at the EU headquarters and many more. To be honest europe doesn’t care stop telling us what we live and experience we are aware of what we are

Additionally your anger is at the politicians for not making decisions that they were elected for....

However the message you send is not that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4