WOW, check out next weeks matches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is the team I would like to see this weekend:
1. Snake
2. Jorge
3. Killer
4. Skivvy
5. Hiku
6. Mateo
7. DCE
8. Jake Turbo
9. Ballin
10. Starling
11. Leary
12. T-Red
13. Lui
14. Burgess
15. Mason
16. Sao
17. Horo

I think you will be close to the mark and that will be the 17 tooves will pick, just think Starling and Burgess will swap and probably Horo in the run on side for Lui with Tred or Leary at lock.

Either way its a good looking team especially to 3 weeks ago

Very realistically we could be up in 12th by the end of the weekend.

Last 10 years in NRL, 8 times, 28 points has been the mark for 8th just need a good for & against around +50. The other 2 seasons it was 29 (2009) and 30 (2008). One of those years (2007) 28 points would of finished us in 5th! (2005) would of been equal 7th with 28 points.

Penrith = Win - Home
BYE
Cowboys = Win - Away (with Thurston, Scott & Tamou rested hopefully)
Broncos = Loss - Away (won 6 of last 9 at Suncorp and 7 of last 10 v Broncos)
BYE
Tigers = Win - Home
Souths = Loss - Away
Sharks = Win - Home
Titans = Loss - Away (won 5 out of last 10 v Titans but won our last 2 v them)
Cowboys = Win - Home
Warriors = Loss - Away (won 8 of last 10 v Warriors)
Broncos = Win - Home
Souths = Loss - Home
Canberra = Loss - Away
Parra = Win - Home
Roosters = Loss - Home (Roosters only won 3 out of last 10 @ Brookvale)
Sharks = Win - Away

26 points is how I see it on current form. If we can jag an away win against Titans/Warriors and/or a home win against Souths/Roosters we could finish on 28/30 points.

We not only are having a terrible run with injuries ourselves but also against others. I'm hearing Seggy, Ware and Wallace are all back for Penrith this week on top of Soward returning last week. If Adam Reynolds is back in 6 weeks then his 1st game is against us. Likewise with Greg Bird and his suspension back 1st game against us. I know Mullen was out Sunday but It would be nice if we can get a few more pieces of luck later in the season.

Last 10 years in NRL, 8 times, 28 points has been the mark for 8th just need a good for & against around +50. The other 2 seasons it was 29 (2009) and 30 (2008). One of those years (2007) 28 points would of finished us in 5th! (2005) would of been equal 7th with 28 points.

Penrith = Win - Home
BYE
BYE
Tigers = Win - Home
Souths = Loss - Away
Sharks = Win - Home
Cowboys = Win - Home
Broncos = Win - Home
Souths = Loss - Home
Canberra = Loss - Away
Parra = Win - Home
Sharks = Win - Away

26 points is how I see it on current form. If we can jag an away win against Titans/Warriors and/or a home win against Souths/Roosters we could finish on 28/30 points.

We not only are having a terrible run with injuries ourselves but also against others. I'm hearing Seggy, Ware and Wallace are all back for Penrith this week on top of Soward returning last week. If Adam Reynolds is back in 6 weeks then his 1st game is against us. Likewise with Greg Bird and his suspension back 1st game against us. I know Mullen was out Sunday but It would be nice if we can get a few more pieces of luck later in the season.

I agree with most of your post but I think we will beat souths this year once possibly at home.

Furthermore we really shouldn't be looking far into the future just take it one game at a time( as we have already seen re our injuries this year so far) but I really like the thought and consideration you have gone to into looking into our future fixtures.

Hoping we scrape into the 7th or 8th position and play a sydney team week one at SFS :)

My team for this week would be:

Snake, Peta, Killer, Skivy, Jorge, Mateo, DCE, Jake T, Matty, Burgess, Leary, Horo, T-Red. Res - Lui, Mason, Sao, Starling

I agree that Hiku is too good to be on the wing, but Mateo can play 5/8 and Killer is better in the centres.

This week could well be the first time this season that our backline should be at full strength.

Penrith = Win - Home
BYE
BYE
Tigers = Win - Home
Souths = Loss - Away
Sharks = Win - Home
Cowboys = Win - Home
Broncos = Win - Home
Souths = Loss - Home
Canberra = Loss - Away
Parra = Win - Home
Sharks = Win - Away

After what happened in Albury we will beat Canberra in Canberra by a significant margin.

I agree with most of your post but I think we will beat souths this year once possibly at home.

Furthermore we really shouldn't be looking far into the future just take it one game at a time( as we have already seen re our injuries this year so far) but I really like the thought and consideration you have gone to into looking into our future fixtures.

Hoping we scrape into the 7th or 8th position and play a sydney team week one at SFS :)

After what happened in Albury we will beat Canberra in Canberra by a significant margin.

I hope your both right with your predictions and we end up 7th : )

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6