Worst team in the competition - Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
One of the worst performances from a manly team!!

The problem has been a mixture of the coach to reward under performing players a jumper each week.

The background noise of disharmony in the camp due to the coach tapping a senior player on the shoulder for Foran, looks to have divided the players.
I’d rather Manly kept Walker & got rid of Hasler! The guy has become a dinosaur! Rewarding the same out of form
Players week in week out & refusing to blood our youngsters! Hope he’s happy with his selections for tonight’s game.....next week we’ll field the same! The animosity towards Walker in this forum annoys the $hit out of me. The guys tried hard, has been played out of position, has calmed down & unfortunately has been injured yet all the angels in here continually want him gone. I want him to stay but if he does leave I hope he & the team he plays for wipe the floor with us!

One of the worst performances from a manly team!!

The problem has been a mixture of the coach to reward under performing players a jumper each week.

The background noise of disharmony in the camp due to the coach tapping a senior player on the shoulder for Foran, looks to have divided the players.
Certainly fits considering the poor form and discipline of certain players who are tight with Walker. This looks like a divided group and it's really showing now.

I don’t blame Des for doing so. The guy had been nothing but trouble for us. The door incident and the PlayStation incident show that the guy is a ****ing moron
Plus the fact he is injured more than Turbo, which is saying something.

Will if that means some senior players like DCE are upset on this Walker rumour wouldn't that be great? Might be able to get DCE to look elsewhere meaning if he wants to leave he needs to find another club.

This defeat reminded me of the bad old days of the early 00s. No heart, no resilience and plain embarrasing, this has to be the low point and Des needs to bit the bullet and change it!

Very sad to say it but based on current form we are officially the worst team in the game. What a rabble.. what a joke... what a dead set disgraceful display.... hang your heads in shame.
Watch these guys beat souffs in the 2nd half, watch!
well, Souths were really on fire tonite. Wayne Bennett said its the best game they have played all year. We will always get beat by huge scores from speedy opposition (sharks, panthers, souths) whilst slower teams can use a grinding game against us (eels, canberra). we are doing the best we can with the cattle we got.

well, Souths were really on fire tonite. Wayne Bennett said its the best game they have played all year. We will always get beat by huge scores from speedy opposition (sharks, panthers, souths) whilst slower teams can use a grinding game against us (eels, canberra). we are doing the best we can with the cattle we got.
On fire... what a crock... they ran AROUND US for the first 3 tries... it was like watching u-14s...

On fire... what a crock... they ran AROUND US for the first 3 tries... it was like watching u-14s...
i understand what you are saying. the fact is it was just chain passing from souths and our defence is not good enough from both wings. we have good forwards but backs are our weakness. panthers and sharks also ran around us too like watching u-14s@:(

i understand what you are saying. the fact is it was just chain passing from souths and our defence is not good enough from both wings. we have good forwards but backs are our weakness. panthers and sharks also ran around us too like watching u-14s@:(
The worst thing is that they are not even using the edges... we are getting outflanked with 5-10m of space left... it is dead set embarrassing...

Garrick and Tofua play like Des coaches. How embarrassing for the loyal fans who braved the cold and the South's supporters last night, Manly is a great club but this team is a bunch of pretenders wearing Manly jumpers Des could not care less I would like to see him resign rather than being sacked. DCE has finally driven the nail in our coffin and it has been going on for years. After last night's performance, they all need to own it but that won't happen.

If you look at recent performances then yes we are currently the worst team in the competition. In fact I can't see us winning any more games this year. Lucky that the Dogs and Donkeys won't win enough to give us the spoon.

How crazy is it watching the rabbitohs field a second string backline and demolish parra... why does every other club seem to have an abundance of big, fast, talented athletes and manly has parker taufua miski elliot etc etc. What the hell is crusher doing?? Oh wait we got morgan harper

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8