Worst one line statements to the media?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"I'm my own man and I have to do what's best for me"

You can credit that to that chump mundine, sbw and now GI.

Brian Smith's best chance to win a premiership is this year with the roosters.

North's are good things to win the compettion this year.

" The black players at this club lend the side alot of skill and flair, but you also need the white players to balance things up and give the team some brains and common sense."  -  Crystal Palace chairman Ron Noades, 1991.

"Ah, isn't that nice.  The wife of the Cambridge president is kissing the cox of the Oxford crew."  -  Harry Carpenter, BBC TV boat race announcer.

"you cannot be serious!That ball was in!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1291099857[/time]

or,one of the AFL commentators when Tony Locket was playing-"Plugger on a lead"

"We don't do chequebook rugby league" - Russell Crowe  August 20, 2005. ...

Brian O'Driscoll Irish union international talking about Martin Johnson before the 2009 game against England..."Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit...wisdom is knowing that you don't put it in a fruit salad"

My pet hate (from any player selected to debut, or taking part in a stunning victory) - "It's just surreal".

"Melbourne aren't worthy Premiers" - self professed greatest RL player ever to lace on a boot, before Round 5 2000 Dragons v Storm game.

Love some of these. Nice recall vid :)

"I've taken them on and off, generally during the off season, but there's times when during the season I've run the gauntlet and played Russian roulette and taken it."
Sadly, Andrew Johns on eccies and other stuff.

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars – the rest I just squandered." The loveable Georgie Best (probably outside of this topic).

"He's the referees' coach? Yeah. Well I think Bill got it wrong. That's my opinion. There was clearly separation. Someone's got to referee Bill, and tell Bill. But if Bill's the referees' coach, then who tells Bill?" No guesses! :)

Pommie cricket commentator:

It's finally 'appened.... Lillee, caught Dilley, bowled Willy!

Hang on... that's not the worst... that's the best!

I was going to say this has turned into the best one liners. While on cricket though I wasn't born back when this was said but the best line I know of is " The batsman's Holding, the bowlers Willy. Classic.

By players

How do you feel.... " It hasnt sunk in yet "

OR by commentators ( Laurie Daley )

"The team that makes the fewest mistakes in the closing stages will win this game " 

One of the best in In Federal Parliament:

A dickhead member from the bush:  "I'm a country member".
Gough Whitlam:                              "I remember".

DSM5 link said:

A dickhead member from the bush:  \"I'm a country member\".
Gough Whitlam:                              \"I remember\".

Slightly off the footy again DSMS.The member of one party got up and said of his opponent "the member for such and such has the brains of a donkey!"After much uproar in parliament the speaker said the member must retract the statement."of course,Mr Speaker,the member for such and such HAS NOT got the brains of a donkey!"

DSM5 link said:

A dickhead member from the bush:  \"I'm a country member\".
Gough Whitlam:                              \"I remember\".

Sounds like I should gift you, for Xmas, my Paul Keating book of insults DSM.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7