World Cup Nines Draw ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Still this should be on channel 9 if they are truly wanting to grow the game.

As well no radio coverage at all, at least one of the stations 2bg abc or even triple m should have coverage for people who like to listen to the matches while out and about.

Still this should be on channel 9 if they are truly wanting to grow the game.

As well no radio coverage at all, at least one of the stations 2bg abc or even triple m should have coverage for people who like to listen to the matches while out and about.

Fox probably paid heavily for the rights to add to their “ exclusive content”.

Fox probably paid heavily for the rights to add to their “ exclusive content”.
I agree they would of done that.
Just seems not right that if the nrl are truly wanting to grow the game it should of been simulcast on 9gem in HD.
I get that fox paid for the exclusive rights to show this tournament and rightly they can do that.
Just think the nrl missed an opportunity here.

Just seems not right that if the nrl are truly wanting to grow the game it should of been simulcast on 9gem in HD.
I get that fox paid for the exclusive rights to show this tournament and rightly they can do that.
Haha. The nrl and grow the game all in one sentence. As if. The only thing that grows in the nrl is greed, Greenturds wallet and his nose.

That I agree with 110%

But let’s face it , it is a bit of a” Micky Mouse” Comp so maybe the others didn’t want to be involved.

First Golden Try game Fiji v Tonga

Api and Hex are in Fiji

Funa not in Tonga today

Tonga wins

Last edited:
They certainly aren’t worrying about forward passes , knock ons and short put downs in this comp, AND, I must say that makes it quite entertaining!!

But than means PNG pretty unlucky to lose against NZ I reckon.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4