World Cup Nines Draw ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_20191018_184101.jpg

Fra 8 - Leb 12
2 tries all

Eng 25 - PNG 4

Eng 25 - Wal 4

Ton 7 - Cok 30

Sam 32 - Fij 17
2v and his old assisst Parrish are the Coaches
Jorge didn't get a call up

Aus 22 - NZ 8

Aus 25 - NZ 12
Roos did it easy only UK and Samoa played as well

PNG 27 - USA 10

Last edited:
It's a long time until the season starts again so I'll be watching. I'm also expecting the top teams (at least Aus and NZ) not to take it too seriously and the format to open things up for some of the less expected countries (Come on Wales at $81!).
Should also be a good opportunity to spot some future NRL speedsters:

My old man is from Porth in the Rhonda Valley, Wales......GO Australia!!

Gazza not selected and Chez has had a great run then subbed out.

Mal is swapping players out after each big run

Ado came on twice and scored each time

Well the crowd is sparse, lucky to be 8k paying customers.

Maybe the Saturday mob will fill up Bankwest

Nines is still a crowded field and we don't get the long range tries that the Sevens produced

Roos have the best strategy and talent

Samoa has great talent but not as strategic in their game plan

UK has the players but their Team has too many big forwards compared to the Roos and Samoa

Should be a good day of games tomorrow :clap:

Tonga went for size but the Cook Islanders were all zippy and kept offloading

Takairangi was awesome

Funa had a good tackle but Tonga didn't have the ball to do anything at all in atrack
The size for Tonga in Pengai jnr and Taumololou is perfect - just had no respect for the ball or the opposition and paid the price- expect them to play 300% better tomorrow

The size for Tonga in Pengai jnr and Taumololou is perfect - just had no respect for the ball or the opposition and paid the price- expect them to play 300% better tomorrow
Didn’t see the game, but was surprised by the result. Is Woolfy back as coach?

Didn’t see the game, but was surprised by the result. Is Woolfy back as coach?
Tonga only had about 10% possession 1st half....came out with little respect for the opposition or the ball and down by about 24 by half time!!
Think their big boys will play more direct today and we will get to see what they can do, though defensively not good enough to test Aust, England, NZ and others.
Credit to Cook Islands also, played to the absolute best abilities on the night

haha in the NRL website pick the winner I picked Cook Islands .... what a surprise! .... ambushed Tonga a beauty... I was hoping they would have the Cook Island Coconuts cheer leaders though .... maybe today

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4