World Cup Nines Draw ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Back to the footy .... with Tom out I can't see any Aussies (maybe Jake) .. making the Australian team .... so for Manly players we ight have to support Tonga or Samoa etc ...

Back to the footy .... with Tom out I can't see any Aussies (maybe Jake) .. making the Australian team .... so for Manly players we ight have to support Tonga or Samoa etc ...
Happy to support these teams - I love an under dog and have a heap of friends from particularly NZ...

Tonga kicked out of tournament for corruption / Incompetence of ruling body .........

Lebanon players boycotting playing because of official corruption / incompetence of ruling body .....

These Countries are obviously being held to a higher standard than the NRL and GreenTurd .......

I hope zero Manly players! Let them rest up, get over niggling injuries, have their minor surgeries & be fit & healthy for 2020.......why risk injury!

Reuben Garrick would be ideal for this.
He would be a massive bolter though...
He's probably exactly the type they will select.
I doubt any test stars will have to play in this promotion, in fact not many of them would be suited really. Ado-Carr would do well (and the Turbos but hopefully not picked). One guy who would excel is Payne Haas.

To Reuben Garrick whom has been named in the Australian world nines squad.
FB_IMG_1570415212142.jpg

England team announced ...

England World Cup Nines squad
  • James Graham (St George Illawarra) (captain)
  • Tom Burgess (South Sydney)
  • Daryl Clark (Warrington)
  • Jake Connor (Hull FC)
  • Ryan Hall (Sydney Roosters)
  • Ash Handley (Leeds)
  • Jack Hughes (Warrington)
  • Reece Lyne (Wakefield)
  • Jermaine McGillvary (Huddersfield)
  • Ryan Sutton (Canberra)
  • Sam Tomkins (Catalans)
  • Jake Trueman (Castleford)
  • Liam Watts (Castleford)