World Cup Live Games Super Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
well... that'd be frustrating if one was a png fan.

TACKLE SOMEONE!!!!!

no?

ok then try tonga

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I watched at the gym this morning, Koula was great.

This world cup will be a great experience for some of the younger guys like Koula, Olakau'atu and Tuilagi

madmax

Bencher
Edwin Ipape was great for PNG!!! He trialed with us was it last year or the one before. Looked likely everytime he touched the ball. All round a very good hooker! Get him back to Manly!! Also Tuilagi has played very well from what I’ve seen.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Koula, 239m, 51pcm, 1 try assist, 4 tackle busts, 1 line break
And that is why Hasler had to go. Koula should've been fullback as soon as Turbo went down. I'm not saying Koula would churn out stats like that each week in NRL but Hasler just would not take a chance on youth.

40 nil

It's only a game ...
Scotland.jpg

Uk eagle

Bencher
And that is why Hasler had to go. Koula should've been fullback as soon as Turbo went down. I'm not saying Koula would churn out stats like that each week in NRL but Hasler just would not take a chance on youth.
But can you imagine the flak he would have taken for dropping the ball on his own line leading to a try to the opposition if it was for Manly?

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wales v Cook Islands in 30 mins

Strap on in!

Cook Islands strong favourites.

Uk eagle

Bencher
Bloody cat hit my hand while I was typing and made me hit send🙄 what I was trying to say was he said something similar that while PNG is the only country to have league as it's national sport, it is the no.1 sport in the Cook Islands too

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
Bloody cat hit my hand while I was typing and made me hit send🙄 what I was trying to say was he said something similar that while PNG is the only country to have league as it's national sport, it is the no.1 sport in the Cook Islands too
I had no idea that Kevin and Tony Iro were Cook Islanders - only learned that by talking to Raro locals. It wasn't that long ago when every Pacific Islander - whether they were from Samoa, Tonga or the Cook Islands - ended up playing for the Kiwis. Nice to know that Manly was a pioneering club, scouting Cook Islands talent well before other clubs.

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18
15 7 7 28 17