World Cup 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WC.jpg

nrl.com

Kangaroos forward Angus Crichton will contest a two-match suspension for the errant elbow which forced Samoa hooker Chanel Harris-Tavita from the field during the World Cup final.

Crichton was sin-binned for the second half incident and has been charged with Grade B Reckless Striking, which carries a two-match ban.

After helping Australia retain the World Cup against Samoa at Old Trafford, Crichton will serve the suspension with Sydney Roosters next season.

Due to travel arrangements, and a shortage of brown paper bags, no date has yet been scheduled for the judiciary hearing to challenge the ban.

Are just rolling this thread into the football world cup?

England looked good this morning, like most sports the reffing was blatantly sus, especially that NRL tackle in the goalmouth! Than Iran get a penalty **** for one way less obvious! Although up 6-1 at that stage it might've been a sympathy pen.

nrl.com

Kangaroos forward Angus Crichton will contest a two-match suspension for the errant elbow which forced Samoa hooker Chanel Harris-Tavita from the field during the World Cup final.

Crichton was sin-binned for the second half incident and has been charged with Grade B Reckless Striking, which carries a two-match ban.

After helping Australia retain the World Cup against Samoa at Old Trafford, Crichton will serve the suspension with Sydney Roosters next season.

Due to travel arrangements, and a shortage of brown paper bags, no date has yet been scheduled for the judiciary hearing to challenge the ban.
I assumed he could just serve his suspension in the trials anyway?
But this is the advantage of cashed up clubs. Fight every charge using expensive lawyers, that way players may not even have carry-over points (or whatever the hell they are currently called) when finals come around.
Poor (or cheapskate) clubs (not mentioning any names!) simply cop the suspension each time.

I assumed he could just serve his suspension in the trials anyway?
But this is the advantage of cashed up clubs. Fight every charge using expensive lawyers, that way players may not even have carry-over points (or whatever the hell they are currently called) when finals come around.
Poor (or cheapskate) clubs (not mentioning any names!) simply cop the suspension each time.
Suspensions can’t be served in trials

England looked good this morning, like most sports the reffing was blatantly sus, especially that NRL tackle in the goalmouth! Than Iran get a penalty **** for one way less obvious! Although up 6-1 at that stage it might've been a sympathy pen.
They have to look good to give their fans false hope

My worry is Qatar, Iraq all got pumped...and they give us trouble!

After seeing the French referee in the world cup final of the wheelchair RL I don't think I'll ever complain about a referee again

Listening to Sports Bizarre podcast on way to/from work with Mick Molloy and Titus O'Reilly and they've got a few episodes "The Road to Qatar" sort of a listening version of Netflix's FIFA Uncovered. Just unbelievable the stories coming out of FIFA!

Listening to Sports Bizarre podcast on way to/from work with Mick Molloy and Titus O'Reilly and they've got a few episodes "The Road to Qatar" sort of a listening version of Netflix's FIFA Uncovered. Just unbelievable the stories coming out of FIFA!
I’ll give it a listen. I enjoyed FIFA uncovered. (Didn’t enjoy what the slimey pricks have been up to for years. But glad to see a production/investigative team take them on.)

Andrew Jennings was writing about fifa years ago - no new news which is a real shame

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4