World Club Challenge.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Mate
Pffft, you blokes would cheer for a pommy side (whoever they are) over an Aussie side (whoever they are)?

I cannot stand Cameron Smith. As soon as he puts on an Aussie jumper, he's one of mine.
When it comes to Broncos & Sharks then YES I will barrack for the Poms especially against the Sharks! I cannot stand the site of Gallen or Graham.........so happy Wigan beat them good & proper! Now all you read is how Flanagan is blaming the refs lolol!

I didn't see the game, nor would I bother watching a replay , but I think I always knew they'd struggle once they lost Ennis.

He was the missing piece they needed to win last years GF.

They'll probably still make the 8 this year but I bet they don't make the top 4.

Probably only 1 - 2 injuries away from missing the 8.

With Barba gone Bird and Holmes are their attack, lose one or both and they have no points in them.

Still better than St Merge who have no points in them with a fit 17

I see Jesse Ramien scored for the Sharks. Be interested for thoughts on how he went from anyone who watched the game. I always thought he might have some NRL potential when he was here in our system.

I'm just glad the shark lost because they bagged us.

They said during the week we don't want to loose. The last team was Manly.

Then the broncos lost anyway.

Wigan were paying $3.50 too, couldnt understand why, considering sharks had no ennis,barba, holmes and had only 1 trial under their belts...
Pretty happy i put my punters club tip on them today

I'm just glad the shark lost because they bagged us.

They said during the week we don't want to lose. The last team was Manly.
Of course what they failed to mention was that M-W were coming off their eighth 1st grade premiership victory.

Unlike the Narks who finally jagged one, after 50 years of trying.

However that sounds rather petty on my part, doesn't it?;)

I see Jesse Ramien scored for the Sharks. Be interested for thoughts on how he went from anyone who watched the game. I always thought he might have some NRL potential when he was here in our system.
He was ok,nothing outstanding,not real big,not real fast,no real errors either(got caught infield which led to a try but the guys inside him were more to blame than him),might get better with more time.Reminds me a bit of Albert Torrens.Probably better at centre,looks like he would get easily outleaped at wing.

"Brisbane second-row forward Alex Glenn says his side beat themselves in their 27-18 World Club Series loss to Warrington on Sunday morning."
Not the game I watched then. Delusional much?

I just got a vision of Anchorman where Brick is standing with the Channel 5 news team laughing at his own guys.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8