World Club Challenge Tour (Official)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very important everyone IF you are even just thinking about coming contact me urgently so I can get some flights in place for you. These can be booked and held "obligation free" until the New Year. I ask you to do this as we are starting to run out of seats at the price we have used for the trip, If you want until January to decide for sure we can accommodate that!!!

Bit of an update, we have between 20-25 people booked and confirmed for the tour with about another 10 seeking leave approval / arranging funds......so it is looking like another successful trip for the MWTS.

BUT there's still space, and who knows when the next WCC could be???

We are open this week until midday Queensland time on Friday for bookings...we are then closed to the New Year reopening 3rd of January.

Timmy said:
I can carry the Token stuffed animal. I'm 26.. am I youngest? This trip is gonna be insaaaaaane

I know one person who is going who is younger than you so you may be spared the carrying of the stuffed toy for the whole tour.

Mind you, you may be the youngest allowed to drink legally so you may have to have custody on any nights in town...

vidmar said:
Timmy said:
I can carry the Token stuffed animal. I'm 26.. am I youngest? This trip is gonna be insaaaaaane

I know one person who is going who is younger than you so you may be spared the carrying of the stuffed toy for the whole tour.

Mind you, you may be the youngest allowed to drink legally so you may have to have custody on any nights in town...

Is he a MWTS virgin though?

So he could still carry said stuffed animal.

My vote goes for a Egor toy

The numbers are growing and great to see some new tourists and of course the likes of Blue Dog and Bones with us again - Top Stuff

This trip is going to be so brilliant!

Yeah! Pretty much the only thing I've been thinking bout the last few days. Be great to smash some pints with you all soon.

There is of course still room for more, we'll have to close off in the New Year so there's still time to change your mind....as I said in an E-Mail yesterday to my data base, money is only money and can be replaced.....memories last a lifetime and can never be recreated.

You just have to make the decision, that's all!!

More people from Silvertails are "on board" I'll let them announce their big news BUT the numbers are growing, each and every day this week...more and more and more

Don't miss out guys we are taking 45 maximum only

Yep that was one of them BUT there's more!!

I hope the Newbies can keep up with you lot, I know it will be a struggle for me!!

Just a reminder that my office will be closed from midday (QLD time) on Friday the 23rd to 8.30am (QLD time) on Tuesday the 3rd of January SO if you have been sitting on the sidelines and are keen to get on board today would be a real good day to make contact.

The position following this is that there will be space on the tour as such but we have used our limited supply of group flights so from here we need to book extra's as normal fares.....we only need a deposit of $750.00 to get you going, with the balance due the 6th of January.

So yes it will be possible to book in the New Year, but ideally best to get it done before Xmas if you have time.

There's a few newbies on board and I am trying to encourage them into coming on here to introduce themseleves, only time will tell if that happens.

As I keep saying going to be a great trip!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Just a reminder that my office will be closed from midday (QLD time) on Friday the 23rd

Lol, it's my experience being in business many a year in Brisbane that pretty much all offices are closed from midday fridays and everyone heads down to the brekky creek hotel!

Go if you can guys!

globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Just a reminder that my office will be closed from midday (QLD time) on Friday the 23rd

Lol, it's my experience being in business many a year in Brisbane that pretty much all offices are closed from midday fridays and everyone heads down to the brekky creek hotel!

Go if you can guys!

LOVE those Rib Eye steaks at the Brekky Creek!!

Number have climbed even more today, at this stage just 10 spare seats left on the tour....with 35 booked and confirmed

Another 5 to let me know tomorrow, so we may only have 5 spare then!!

Going GANGBUSTERS!!

I have the BEST brother (who is also my boss) who gave me the BEST Xmas present. He paid my airfares for Marks trip to the UK for the WCC. Awesome!
Well...... Maybe second best Xmas present. Two years ago he gave me a signed framed Manly Legends jersey.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2