World Club Challenge Tour (Official)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For anyone reading his that's even half thinking about coming you will need to contact us first thing in the morning of Tuesday the 3rd of January to see if we have spare seats......we have a few but it will be first in best dressed.

Going to be a huge week away.

Another 6 joined the tour since we closed on the 23rd December so the trip is going to be quite full. I am away from Brisbane now until the 3rd January so if keen to go please email or call first thing that day to see if any space is left

Anyone know how many are going on the rebel tour?

Looks like there will be plenty of Manly supporters over there to cheer on the boys.

No idea on Rebel tour. I know of just two regulars from our MWTS group that have gone that way other than that I,d say a few Dads and maybe some mates of Zorbas. I hope they get enough to run it ,that's always an issue when you have competitive trips.

The game itself Leeds are trying to have an attacking blitzkrieg from here on out (other SL teams are going the NRL route and a defensive style).
So if they are going for that style 9/10 the defensive team will win and we've got a descent defence

Our office will reopen next Tuesday the 3rd Jan,if you have had second thoughts in regards to the tour you need to contact me as early as possible that morning. We will be busy setting up bookings for the 6 that let me know after we closed on the 23rd Dec but we'll be able to squeeze in a few more if anyone is keen.

eagles2win said:
So if they are going for that style 9/10 the defensive team will win and we've got a descent defence

Are you saying our defence is on the way down?

Mark from Brisbane said:
Our office will reopen next Tuesday the 3rd Jan,if you have had second thoughts in regards to the tour you need to contact me as early as possible that morning. We will be busy setting up bookings for the 6 that let me know after we closed on the 23rd Dec but we'll be able to squeeze in a few more if anyone is keen.

Dont forget to keep a seat spare of the bus for the esky :D

The Wheel said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Ill nurse it if I have to :D

The Wheel said:

That time of year in Northern England, the esky will not really be needed, except to maybe keep the beers from getting too cold.

In 09 the bus had a built in esky...............although there were a LOT of sore heads on the way to London on the Monday after the game it still got a run

Unfortunately I have been blowing in the betting for this by the day.If you can find a bookie who wil put a price up for me,and you put $2 on it,you'll have enough to go to Leeds as well.Every time I bloody turn on the car ignition,or do anything,there's another bloody cost involved.Good luck to all going."Mybluedog" will look after you...hmmmm...in a fashion...lol

Hey guys was wondering who was getting the earlier flight to manchester to watch the soccer and would I possibly be able to tag along? Beers watching Man u play in manchester sounds pretty good but I have no idea who is going.
Thanks

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4