World Club Challenge Tour (Official)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You bastards! I hope it friggin rains the whole time! Actually, i would think rainy days and warm pubs would be the perfect example of a great english holiday. I hope it's stinkin hot!

We welcomed FOUR new WCC tourists today on the official tour. With some locals joining us for just the last few days we have just a single seat left on our tour coach, any late starters???

Great to see so many on the tour and really really looking forward to it.

For those heading over on the "early" flight (and we appear to have quite a few now) I'll email you re travel from Manchester to Leeds.

As we will be on the same flight as the players I was planning to ask David Perry if we could get on the team coach to get us to the hotel but as we are mob handed you'll need to get the train and I'll get the bus with them and see you there (Just kidding!)

Will be in touch later

Mark from Brisbane said:
We welcomed FOUR new WCC tourists today on the official tour. With some locals joining us for just the last few days we have just a single seat left on our tour coach, any late starters???

Greatr result Mark

Yes Wheelie it's a great result, and given "Desgate" probably better than I expected.

But it's been hard work, we have hardly stopped (apart from the week we were closed) since we released the tour on the 16th of December.

So is ANYONE interested in that last spot....I can even offer you a share room (if you are a male)...just one single spot left though!!

Was Desgate a problem because it delayed the tour announcement or because some people were discouraged by it? I can understand the former.....

Don't forget the competition you had this time around as well from Galaxy Tours or whatever it was. To fill a bus is a champion effort.

Desgate-we had a massive initial interest on the WCC right after the GF. Many of these people just weren't interested when we did the tour release, most of the comments from them related to the drama's which had turned them off.

The other tour- a few (only two of my regulars) went that way I don't know their numbers but I imagine a few Dads and a few of Zorbs mates. I may be wrong but doubt they'd have big numbers.

So yes considering all that pretty good BUT don't forget this is my 6th year of the MWTS so not surprising I'd have to say.

I've got to say Mark, I'm pretty disappointed with the MWSE site. Was just having a look around and there is NOT 1 MENTION of the WCC or Supportahs Tour on the home page.............................wasn't the case last time

Mybludog said:
I've got to say Mark, I'm pretty disappointed with the MWSE site. Was just having a look around and there is NOT 1 MENTION of the WCC or Supportahs Tour on the home page.............................wasn't the case last time

You still look at the Sea Eagles site for info?I come here.Only go there to check the shop every now and then.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8