Workers Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Very true. Apart from Cust, I don’t think Des will pick anyone else in FG. As you said, Des will be looking for back to back consistency, resolve, and purpose regularly.
But after that shiit show yesterday, today’s game gives you a bit of hope.
Where we need help outside of hooker is the horrible left side with Parker and Garrick.

His performance was a bit disappointing actually. Made a few errors. One beautiful late pass led to an early try. But his body language was a little puzzling, didn't really seem to be relishing the contest much.
Probably pissed at not being in the top 17, it's human nature to drop your head when you're constantly being overlooked, especially after the club brought in Foz to play 6, understandable really

Probably pissed at not being in the top 17, it's human nature to drop your head when you're constantly being overlooked, especially after the club brought in Foz to play 6, understandable really
It did look a bit like that didn't it? He was certainly nothing like the trial in performance or energy/enthusiasm.

Absolutely disagree with that eagleron. If he's sulking due to not getting picked for round 1 then that's a big downside to his personal mindset. I'm sure that's not the problem.
He looked flat. In the trial he was energetic and passionate. Whether it was because he missed selection or something else - who knows - but he was flat.

Let's hope Shoe's quiet game in reserves is because DESpicable told him to take it easy and not get hurt because he'd be playing First Grade next week....
Two or 3 of the dummy half tries were due to the defence paying attention to schuster and ignoring the dummy half.

Did anyone put there hand up to take Garrick spot my thoughts are no at present ?
Tuipulotu played well but he was playing centre and looked far more comfortable there.

Koula played well on the wing in Jersey Flegg with three tries - one of which showed his wheels over 50m.

Tuipulotu played well but he was playing centre and looked far more comfortable there.

Koula played well on the wing in Jersey Flegg with three tries - one of which showed his wheels over 50m.
Yeah Tuipulotu looked alot more comfortable in centres. Koula 12 months off debut, Harper was okay not sure he be any better defensively than parker or Garrick.

On today's form, yes. But it's easy to underestimate how much the lack of the reserve comp interrupted the development of some of our next level. My guess is that Des would want to see that they are capable of backing that up next week. Otherwise it's just sack a bloke for a quiet performance, promote a bloke who played well one week but then sack him if he has a quiet game the next week? That policy doesn't help anyone.
However Cust at least should get a go next week. Saddler was highly impressive, would love to see him chosen, and we have a few at Blacktown who will get a chance if the firsts don't pull their finger out asap.
Dorothy has picked and sticked with the same deadwood for the past 11 loses. It wasn't a one off if you didn't notice! I say sack the under performers.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8