Woods Stayski

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Well this is good news if true.

Happy The Joker GIF

Well I hope he gets a contract, I'll keep my reasoning until those of you who can string a couple of sentences together without hideously incorrect gramma and the need to resort to 'gifs' have had your time in the sun stomping about like you had any role in this whatsoever. Duck I'm sick of this place, sorry guys, the guys I'm really talking to you know who you are.

NYEagle

Bencher
Twal is an upgrade and would be a useful replacement for his role.

Thanks Aaron for your service. Got to play for the club he was a fan of, but from memory he didn’t quite get a try (had one denied by the bunker) am I right?.

NYEagle

manly al

First Grader
Would seem to offer more overall then Condon [ Arron ]
Could not fault Arron "s attitude and commitment level but also limited impact in games
Also have that forward dude from the West Tigers coming on board . and what of Keppie these days and if he is staying or going

Rocky

Bencher
Woods is actually ok if he's on a min contract and is your 25th-30th player. Seems like a really good dude.

The problem was he was playing in front of guys like Keppie and Sipley at times. Whatever you think of those 2 players, there is no way Woods should play over them at this stage of his career.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Woodsy was a very good player in his prime, but that boat has sailed.
Personally don't mind him being around, but more at Blacktown as an extreme backup player.
To be fair, he went better than many claimed in 2023, but that was his ceiling and he is Not a front rower who would get 1 minute in the grand final in either team and if Manly are going all out to have a crack against the best sides, is at best a backup player and even then prefer others and not even a consideration in the Top 17.

court83

Bencher
I don’t see why everyone’s so happy he’s going (it he goes)

He’s well past his prime for sure, and hes not in my starting 17 for next year, but he is a cheap backup, and an experienced old head forward with a good attitude is the EXACT type of player you want training around all your young forwards….

Rocky

Bencher
I don’t see why everyone’s so happy he’s going (it he goes)

He’s well past his prime for sure, and hes not in my starting 17 for next year, but he is a cheap backup, and an experienced old head forward with a good attitude is the EXACT type of player you want training around all your young forwards….
Agree with all of that. The issue for me arises when he gets a game ahead of younger players who are better than him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18