(Womens Team) Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you don't waste your time watching the NRLW, how can you possibly know the standard on display?
Well "they" say you should try everything once before judging right.(there are enough small highlights on the news to footy shows also)

Men are mostly watching the womens game to support a positive of women giving it a go, there is no real passionate engagement with the teams, so it is up to the women to go flood the game in numbers to create the atmosphere and future growth.

Well "they" say you should try everything once before judging right.(there are enough small highlights on the news to footy shows also)

Men are mostly watching the womens game to support a positive of women giving it a go, there is no real passionate engagement with the teams, so it is up to the women to go flood the game in numbers to create the atmosphere and future growth.
Men are mostly watching….

Men are mostly watching….
Stick to moderating and do your "job" by calling out SER8 for stating things i never once said or implied and deleting his post.

SER8 should know better than most about fact checking, but i guess with his working background he lacks the ability to apologize and will defend his point of view with pride, i thought he had retired from his day job.

You've lost my respect also, funny how the world tends to even things out.(but i'm sure you don't care either)

Stick to moderating and do your "job" by calling out SER8 for stating things i never once said or implied and deleting his post.

SER8 should know better than most about fact checking, but i guess with his working background he lacks the ability to apologize and will defend his point of view with pride, i thought he had retired from his day job.

You've lost my respect also, funny how the world tends to even things out.(but i'm sure you don't care either)
If you have an issue with a post hit the report button

Well well well, and on it goes.
Did you or did you not say your preference would be to not recruit players with neck tattoos? From memory it was a year or 2 ago. Feel free to deny it and we can waste time finding the direct quote.
Or alternatively you could simply say 'I meant white bogans with neck tattoos, I wasn't intending to exclude those who wear them as part of their cultural identity' or whatever. You could say that, if ... if you didn't lack the ability to apologise, lol what delicious irony.

As for me I apologise regularly. For todays edition I'm sorry I didn't make more of your horse**** opinion about neck tattoos back when you first posted it. There was probably something else going on that warranted my attention at the time.

And fyi I actually enjoy reading stuff from some of our quirkier posters, and I know you like to cultivate the quirky side of your persona here, but sometimes BS is BS and just has to be called out as such, not to humiliate the poster necessarily but more to make clear that the idea is in fact BS.

I probably shouldn't have bothered in this case because I don't think you have attracted many followers with your views in this thread, or at least not many you'd want to be seen in public with @:D

And how do you quantify what is "half" do you know all that there is about the game and use that as a reference point.

Hmmm guess that makes you the arrogant one then.

Maybe so but there are different forms of arrogance. There are arrogant bigots for example @Technical Coach , whereas I'm more of an arrogant progressive.

If you have an issue with a post hit the report button
Yeah i wonder if all my deleted posts were of the reported kind or just targeted by moderators.

I would never report a post or have it deleted, SER8 accused me of saying something i didn't and he knows it, when encountered about it just deflects as normal.

Well well well, and on it goes.
Did you or did you not say your preference would be to not recruit players with neck tattoos? From memory it was a year or 2 ago. Feel free to deny it and we can waste time finding the direct quote.
Or alternatively you could simply say 'I meant white bogans with neck tattoos, I wasn't intending to exclude those who wear them as part of their cultural identity' or whatever. You could say that, if ... if you didn't lack the ability to apologise, lol what delicious irony.

As for me I apologise regularly. For todays edition I'm sorry I didn't make more of your horse**** opinion about neck tattoos back when you first posted it. There was probably something else going on that warranted my attention at the time.

And fyi I actually enjoy reading stuff from some of our quirkier posters, and I know you like to cultivate the quirky side of your persona here, but sometimes BS is BS and just has to be called out as such, not to humiliate the poster necessarily but more to make clear that the idea is in fact BS.

I probably shouldn't have bothered in this case because I don't think you have attracted many followers with your views in this thread, or at least not many you'd want to be seen in public with @:D
"All" people with neck tattoos, stop deflecting SER8.

I never once mentioned "Polynesians" in my comments------you did.

If you are going to accuse people on "specifics" make sure you quote them directly and not rely on the distant past to save your ass.

I never once denied that i talked about neck tattoos or tattoos in general and how pathetic they are, always have and always will think this way.

Yeah i wonder if all my deleted posts were of the reported kind or just targeted by moderators.

I would never report a post or have it deleted, SER8 accused me of saying something i didn't and he knows it, when encountered about it just deflects as normal.
It is very rare we will go in and delete posts that are not reported - only if they are against the terms of the website etc

Consider how many posts are on here every day v. The amount that get deleted and ask yourself maybe , just maybe, it is about what you post not who deletes / reports the post

"All" people with neck tattoos, stop deflecting SER8.

I never once mentioned "Polynesians" in my comments------you did.

If you are going to accuse people on "specifics" make sure you quote them directly and not rely on the distant past to save your ass.

I never once denied that i talked about neck tattoos or tattoos in general and how pathetic they are, always have and always will think this way.

Exactly my point. You said you were against neck tattoos. I merely pointed out who has neck tattoos. And you think tattoos in general are pathetic, and you always will. Got it.

Exactly my point. You said you were against neck tattoos. I merely pointed out who has neck tattoos. And you think tattoos in general are pathetic, and you always will. Got it.
Keep deflecting as you do, we both know who is in the right here.(oops i'm speaking on your behalf also) damn i'm sorry about that SER8.

It's not hard to say sorry SER8, "I'm sorry TC for letting my pride get in the way and rewriting history to suit my comedic agenda against the great one"

Or would you prefer to keep deflecting for the next 10.5 months......, i will only allow you to deflect for 10.4 though.

It is very rare we will go in and delete posts that are not reported - only if they are against the terms of the website etc

Consider how many posts are on here every day v. The amount that get deleted and ask yourself maybe , just maybe, it is about what you post not who deletes / reports the post
Like talking about womens sports making valid points against it's funding is worthy of deletion because it goes against the politically correct PR machine.

Hmm. Misogynist, tick, dislikes gays, tick, and polynesians with neck tattoos, tick ...
Well at least we can see why you're a fan of Jordan Peterson! :)
You want an apology @Technical Coach ? For me saying you dislike Polynesians with neck tattoos? Simple, tell us you don’t dislike them.

Except you can’t because you confirmed a few hours ago you find all tattoos pathetic and "always will”.

I suppose tattooed players might lack the personal qualities necessary to stick to your game plans. If only they would all look a bit more respectable and neat eh? And short back and sides haircuts...?

(apparently it’s not uncommon for players from Maori and islander backgrounds to get tattoos, as respectful acknowledgement of family and cultural roots, just in case anyone’s interested here’s some links for more info)

The History and Meaning of Samoan Tattoos

https://www.zealandtattoo.co.nz/tattoo-styles/polynesian-tattoo-history-meanings-traditional-designs/#:~:text=The%20Origins%20of%20Tattoo%20Art%20in%20Polynesia&text=Tattoos%20would%20indicate%20status%20in,ancient%20Polynesian%20society%20was%20tattooed.

https://www.newzealand.com/ca/feature/ta-moko-maori-tattoo/#:~:text=T%C4%81%20moko%20reflects%20an%20individual's,of%20the%20designs%20are%20universal.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4