(Womens Team) Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmm. Misogynist, tick, dislikes gays, tick, and polynesians with neck tattoos, tick ...
Well at least we can see why you're a fan of Jordan Peterson! :)
Never once specified "Polynesians" i said neck tattoos in general, once again you are caught out twisting comments to suit your confirmation biases.

Look up the meaning of misogynist and cross reference that to what i have stated here in my posts and it barely even lines up to the definition. There is no strong hatred at all towards women, i get on really well with women in my day to day life.

Calling out women for their bitchy jealous competitive tendancies towards other "women" is a well known trait that even women will appreciate is almost the "norm". It's not me hating on women at all because the observation is not based on my interactions with women which are overwhemingly positive, it is how i have seen women treat other women full stop.(and this trait lines up with what sells to women in the entertainment industry and viewership)

I have stated already i will pay to watch and support many female sports that fall in line with a certain level of quality parameters that i require, how does that equate or line up to "hating women" "against women sport" or being a "misogynist".

If it's so easy to find, then please provide these numbers that show viewership is going down.

You wonder why no one takes you seriously with bull$hit like this. What a flog.
Type into google for example "WNBA" average attendances since the 90's then check google images for stats.(one example)

Much more money and subsidies went into the WNBA with a population that is over 10 times what Australia has and you can see the amazing growth, not.

It is not just about who will watch the women's game .... it is about how many women, as consumers, can be brought to support Rubgy League ..... they are 50% of the population ..

As I said in an earlier post ... any glance at the crowds this year will show that the number of women attending games has grown exponentially over the past few years .... and everyone of them is wearing a club jersey, scarf and cap ... drinking lite beers and eating sausage rolls . .... and all that is revenue for clubs and the NRL ....
Lol and you assoicate that growth mostly due to the starting of a womens rugby league competition.

I doubt the growth is as large as you make out and if this is the case there should be a big upswing in total attendances that is not exaggerated from the Covid drop off years or one city teams having a good season propping up the average crowd stats, or the several games at one large stadium promotions.

So basically what you are saying is let's start up and fund a national womens league with the guarantee that crowds in 20yrs will be less than the present, that it wont ever be able to fund itself but the increased attandances of women at mens games grows like crazy, good luck with that.

Women in the future will want pay rises off the basis of what, their form of the game will not grow to fund itself and they will have to find some increased metric of the mens game that directly relates to the contribution of women attending to justify that, it would be too difficult to quantify.

Until the women can have direct accountabilty for their own game with a self funding model, sustainable participation rates and increased crowds it brings no power to women to rely on the mens game just to subsidise because it is "politically correct to do so". That is taking women back 100yrs and being reliant on men for a leg up.(no pun intended)

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: Ned
How about the fact that the NRL covers the cap? Off field costs are now capped as well

Are you that naive to think that combined with the leagues club asset stripping the Penn family, now, are not making a nice return either through direct revenue or otherwise?

Whilst we do not have revenue figures for a private listed company when combine the sponsorship, membership and ground revenue you have to be blind freddy to not understand the money they are making.

Finally "as stated women prefer to bitch and moan" is about as sexist as you can get
Off field cap lol yeah that is policed real well.

I recall going back 15yrs or more a news report(no idea if it was true at the time) that suggested Manly were paying around $30,000 a game for Brookie hire, one of if not the highest fee for suburban ground hire in the NRL. I think now Manly was able to negotiate a better figure but not sure what it is, it's still a huge cost.

Many clubs barely break even when making a GF, the NRL has been poorly run and promoted for way too long now it is a disgrace.

I must admit when I was watching the womens NRL i was having a pretty good perve. Women come in so many wonderful shapes and sizes. A question to the more puritan silvertails….Is it ok to perve when watching the woman’s NRL? Looking for honest answers.. Thanks RP..
It's not ok because viewership numbers will only increase off the back of good looking content.(yes i am kidding with a sarcastic serious tone)

On a side note why would you waste time perving at a demographic that has a higher proportion of non straight women, for me i require the false hope that the women i'm "appreciating" in an "obviously" discreet manner are attainable lol.

It's not ok because viewership numbers will only increase off the back of good looking content.(yes i am kidding with a sarcastic serious tone)

On a side note why would you waste time perving at a demographic that has a higher proportion of non straight women, for me i require the false hope that the women i'm "appreciating" in an "obviously" discreet manner are attainable lol.
Love your work mate. You speak a refreshing unconstrained truth…

Lol and you assoicate that growth mostly due to the starting of a womens rugby league competition.

No, I didn't associate that growth with anything ... I simply made an observation ...

So basically what you are saying is let's start up and fund a national womens league with the guaantee that crowds in 20yrs will be less than the present, that it wont ever be able to fund itself but the increased attandances of women at mens games grows like crazy, good luck with that.

No, don't care if you start a comp or not ... again simply making the observation that women are consumers ... and since I started going to games .. that consumption has increased exponentially ...
I simply mentioned this (a clue may have been my use of the words, not just about ) as an additional incentive to engage the female population.

Never once specified "Polynesians" i said neck tattoos in general, once again you are caught out twisting comments to suit your confirmation biases.

Please take your own advice that you gave SER8 ...

Hmmm, @Technical Coach proving absolutely nothing yet again, with his usage of bogus statistics, longwinded self-serving rants, and patronising misogynistic tenets.
Really @Red Pill??? Technical Coach's so-called "refreshing unconstrained truth" reads more like delusional, narrow-minded bull**** to me. It does match up with his homophobic and bigoted remarks in previous threads though.

But each to their own, I guess. Unless, of course, you're being ironic? Which clearly, you are not.

Last edited:
I am pleased that there is now a pathway for girls and women who want to play rugby league.

In the mid 70s my younger sister co-captained the under 7 Avalon Bulldogs to a premiership in the Manly juniors and she scored a try in that match and was one of the players of the game. She was shattered when she could not continue to play as she was forbidden because of her gender.

I think its great that there are now opportunities for young girls like my sister was and that they can have the same dream of representing their local club, district club, state and country!

Jordan Peterson??? The "professor of piffle," "pseudo-facts," and conspiracy theories. Wow.

Any chance of a bull**** emoji being added to the emoji list? I guess I can use a gif instead.
sign language bullshit GIF

No, I didn't associate that growth with anything ... I simply made an observation ...

No, don't care if you start a comp or not ... again simply making the observation that women are consumers ... and since I started going to games .. that consumption has increased exponentially ...
I simply mentioned this (a clue may have been my use of the words, not just about ) as an additional incentive to engage the female population.

Please take your own advice that you gave SER8 ...
It's an opinion dressed up behind a softly softly "observation" that believes at some decent measurable level that the funding of the NRLW game is one of the main reasons behind the so called exponential increase of women at games that "you have observed"

"So basically" is a way of saying "how i interpret" your "observations" without "adding" false words coming out of your mouth. SER8 specifically mentioned "Polynesians" which i have not once ever mentioned in regards to neck tattoos.

SER8 clearly now demonstrates that he "associates" neck tattoo's with Polynesians which is what should be called out here, i expect an appology or a direct reference where i have stated "Polynesians with neck tattoos"

Last edited:
It's an opinion dressed up behind a softly softy "observation" that believes at some decent measurable level that the funding of the NRLW game is one of the main reasons behind the so called exponential increase of women at games that "you have observed"

"So basically" is a way of saying "how i interpret" your "observations" without "adding" false words coming out of your mouth. SER8 specifically mentioned "Polynesians" which i have not once ever mentioned in regards to neck tattoos.

SER8 clearly now demonstrates that he "associates" neck tattoo's with Polynesians which is what should be called out here, i expect an appology or a direct reference where i have stated "Polynesians with neck tattoos"
So you just hate women's rugby league.... We all deserve an apology from you for the dribble in here from you on this topic.

It's an opinion dressed up behind a softly softy "observation" that believes at some decent measurable level that the funding of the NRLW game is one of the main reasons behind the so called exponential increase of women at games that "you have observed"

Yeah, okay ... I'll just back out slowly .. woop woop woop .. that's all folks ... I knew I should have turned left at Albuquerque ....

Hmmm, @Technical Coach proving absolutely nothing yet again, with his usage of bogus statistics, longwinded self-serving rants, and patronising misogynistic tenets.

Really @Red Pill??? Technical Coach's so-called "refreshing unconstrained truth" reads more like delusional, narrow-minded bull**** to me. It does match up with his homophobic and bigoted remarks in previous threads though.

But each to their own, I guess. Unless, of course, you're being ironic. Which clearly, you are not.
They are not bogus figures look it up yourself and do some research.

I used the WNBA as an example because it has "long term"(from the 90's onwards) stats with a huge subsidized funding model and a massive population to draw upon and participation rates.

It is not the right time to subsidize a national league, i have no issue in the NRL funding female junior participation and if player numbers grow let the women elevate themselves to start a semi professional national league.

The women have to prove they are interested in a more naturally gravitate to sport and competition way, not some subsidized model that generates fake interest with no-one really respecting the league.

I'm sure there are "short term" gains in stats showing increases in interest in "womens team sports" but most are and will struggle, especially the more rough sports.

Yeah, okay ... I'll just back out slowly .. woop woop woop .. that's all folks ... I knew I should have turned left at Albuquerque ....
You come back punching but when someone squares up to you and points out your errors the "whatever i'm above this" lame pedestal response is dillied out to save face.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6